CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Samsung GSM Phones Named Best At Cannes Expo !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1214 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Samsung GSM Phones Named Best At Cannes Expo ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Samsung GSM Phones Named Best At Cannes Expo ! - 2/16/2005 9:58:06 AM   
SiliconFreak

Samsung Electronics’ GSM mobile phones have been picked as the best product at the 3GSM World Congress in Cannes, France. Korea’s largest handset maker announced Wednesday that its SGH-D500 model won the Best in Show award at the congress.

The GSM Association Awards Committee composed of mobile communications experts cited the model’s originality and high sales performance as the reasons for the award, the company said. Some 617 mobile, communications and broadcasting operators from around the world participated in the congress, and 480 products and services were registered as candidates for the best product awards. Among them were products by Motorola and Sony Ericsson.

Samsung Electronics said its black slide-type mobile phone were first introduced to the European market last November and rapidly gained popularity by selling over 400,000 units in the first month. Its president Lee Ki-tae said that this was the first time that a Korean product had received the best award at the 3GSM World Congress - welcome international recognition for his company’s technology and design.

Source : DigitalChosun

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Samsung GSM Phones Named Best At Cannes Expo ! - 2/16/2005 10:59:04 AM   
semo

that phone is too small, too expensive and too many people are in love with it...

it's evil.

i hate it.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Samsung GSM Phones Named Best At Cannes Expo ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI