CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Worlds Coolest Case From Asus !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 704 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Worlds Coolest Case From Asus ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Worlds Coolest Case From Asus ! - 2/11/2005 7:29:38 PM   
SiliconFreak

Asus describes its new 'Vento 3600' case as the first gaming chassis that combines practical features and style to take high-performance gaming to the next level. Having had a close up look at this case during Computex 2004, I'm inclined to agree.

Source : ASUS

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Worlds Coolest Case From Asus ! - 2/12/2005 4:51:34 AM   
semo

yeah, cool is not the word i'd use to describe this.... thing

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: Worlds Coolest Case From Asus ! - 2/12/2005 7:34:49 AM   
SithTracy

The case does have a unique look and I did consider it for my recent purchase (Asus A8N-SLI!!!), but when I am transferring or editing video of the kids and my two year old comes in and gets push happy with the buttons on my PC... I'm going to prefer the power button behind a locked door. That is why I opted for the Antec Sonata.

The Asus case is nice and I like the fact it comes in a few colors, but that big 'ol power button right on the front is an enormous invitation to the young explorative mind... I can hear it... listen, it is saying "PUSH ME!!!, COME ON!!! WHAT 'CHA WAITING FOR!!!! PUSH ME!!!"

(in reply to semo)
Post #: 3
RE: Worlds Coolest Case From Asus ! - 2/12/2005 9:30:15 AM   
SiliconFreak

Hahaha...I know exactly how are You feeling SithTracy...I have same problems...with my 11m.o. sugar, pressing all buttons available on the case......he is learning to walk...and he uses the case as some sort of a stand-up point ...

Anyway...it would still be better to have this case (ASUS's) with only 1 button at front (which may also be disabled in BIOS - or to just manually detach wires)...than to have all sorts of buttons there (like I have them now)... Just think of all his joy and excitement when he randomly presses CD or DVD drive's open button...and the tray comes out...luckily he hasnt torn off something yet...knock knock...but it could happen anytime......

There is also one funny thing...I have Reset and Power buttons below...and he somehow taps them...and the computer goes immidiately into sleep mode or even shutdowns completely (like I would press Start>Turn Off Computer>Turn Off)...and then all opened windows are shutting down and system powers off...really funny..havent managed to discover yet how could he do that...because under normal circumstances...if Reset button is pressed, the computer Resets itself right away...and the Power button needs to be pressed for 5 seconds to turn off computer...really strange...he must use some sort of Harry Potter magic to do that...any idea anyone?

Back to ASUS case...what more to say...GREAT CASE...looking forward to see some detailed review of it...or maybe we need to review it...

Enjoy guys&girls...

btw...the little sugar is back here...smiling and pressing everything he can...huhhhhh...who would blame him...kids should play...

(in reply to SithTracy)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Worlds Coolest Case From Asus ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI