X-Copy Pro Released! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News

SiliconFreak -> X-Copy Pro Released! (1/31/2005 7:17:15 AM)

X-Copy Pro is the ideal tool to make backup copies of your CDs and DVDs, regardless if they are copy protected or not!

Features:
- Copies all major game copy protection methods, such as VOB Protect CD, StarForce 1 & 2, the latest SafeDisc and Securom!
- Copies single-layer DVD's, even Playstation 2 (the PSX 2 needs a Modchip!) and Video-DVD's.
- Full support for Dual Layer DVD+R!
- Fast skipping of defect sectors.
- EFM optimisation to copy "weak" sectors.
- Include RAW COPY Mode.
- With appropriate and compatible CD/DVD writers, X-Copy Professional will clone also all major copy protections to the new disk too. Yes, your backuped CD/DVD will be copy protected exactly as the original disk.
- Full support for multisession disks.
- Erase CD-RW and DVD-RW.
- Finalize CD and DVD. A practical tool in case an error occurred and the writing process (regardless of which program was used) was aborted. Often the CD blank will not be spoiled and remain executable.
- With its automatic "Jitter" compensation X-Copy Pro ensures true digital AUDIO copies and uses the full speed capabilities of your CD-ROM drive.
- X-Copy Pro can process CD-DA, CDROM (Mode 1), CDROM-XA (Mode 2), CD-I, CD-TEXT, CD+G and MIXED MODE discs.
- Copies from CD/DVD drives, harddrive or Virtual Drives.
- Support Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Server2003/MediaCenterEdition.

Download FREE Demo Version(1.25MB)

Note: Demo version is fully-functioning but the write speed is limited to 2x. It is an excellent and free way to see which product is the best for you. If you want to download the full version then you can proceed to the Buy page.

WolverineSoft Homepage

Source : WolverineSoft

Cooler -> RE: X-Copy Pro Released! (2/3/2005 12:05:38 AM)

"Cannot find server or DNS Error"?
Is my ISP to blame (for lousy connections) again, or is the site down? [>:]

Unless this install something unwanted "extras" or claims are BS, it could be worth of trying... [;)]

SiliconFreak -> RE: X-Copy Pro Released! (2/3/2005 7:00:25 AM)

Strange...they work for me...both links...homepage and download...[:)][;)]

So maybe it was Your ISP afterall....dont know...try again and You'll quickly see where You stand...[8D][:D]

I checked the homepage...and it says nothing about some adware-a-like-trash being installed with this free version...so maybe its worth to give it a try afterall...just go ahead Cooler and write report later...[:)]...the only difference from FULL version is that free version is limited to 2x writing speeds....dont know...try it out and let us know (cause I dont have time for that now - busy as always[8D])...

Enjoy...[;)]

Cooler -> RE: X-Copy Pro Released! (2/10/2005 10:28:15 PM)

Most likely it IS my ISP who's to blame for. I've been having some difficulties lately. Mostly DNS related.

SiliconFreak -> RE: X-Copy Pro Released! (2/11/2005 5:44:55 AM)

Sorry to hear that...[&:]....maybe its time to change Your ISP...[8D]

Anyway...I am glad You made it back...Welcome...[:D][:)][;)]

Cooler -> RE: X-Copy Pro Released! (2/15/2005 11:17:16 PM)

Change ISP? Well, this 8/1 ADSL is somewhat expensive - Nearly 50 euro's per month! [:o]
At some point I may have to change ISP to get at least reasonable speeds (ADSL2/ADSL2+), but currently that's not an option. [&o]

SiliconFreak -> RE: X-Copy Pro Released! (2/16/2005 8:01:44 AM)

50€ is not much for 8/1 ADSL...in some countries its not even available yet...and also...where it is...its mostly much more expensive than 50€...so be happy with it...[;)] Or You would like to also have that for free? [8D][:D]

Anyway...why wait for ADSL2?...just go for DS3 (I hope 45M/45M will be more than enough for You...and also some 500€ or more wont pose a threat to Your vallet...[8D][:D][:)])...

Enjoyyyyyyyyy....[;)]

Cooler -> RE: X-Copy Pro Released! (2/20/2005 2:17:00 PM)

For me that 50€ is a bit expensive. I would rather have it for free... or multiple such free connections multilinked. [8D]
Unfortunately, I don't have much of a choice for choosing internet connection.

500€? I would be happy just now to have even 5€! [:o]

SiliconFreak -> RE: X-Copy Pro Released! (2/20/2005 4:16:25 PM)

I knew that...FREE FREE FREE...Cooler wants everything for FREE...and what could You offer to the rest of the world for that? [8D][:D][:D]

Cooler -> RE: X-Copy Pro Released! (2/21/2005 3:55:55 AM)

Naturally free would be nice, but do you think I want everything free? If everything would be free... how we are supposed to value anything then? What I would like is to get worth of money! Still, some freebies now and then could be nice... [8D]

SiliconFreak -> RE: X-Copy Pro Released! (2/21/2005 8:50:38 AM)

[8D][;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI