Bill Gates Would Need 22 Weeks To Clear One Day's Spam ! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News

WinThusiast -> Bill Gates Would Need 22 Weeks To Clear One Day's Spam ! (12/5/2004 4:48:59 PM)

If you though that Microsoft chairman Bill Gates' system is spam proof think again because he reportedly receives four million e-mails a day and almost all of it is spam, reports The New York Post.

Computer Business Review Online calculated the working hours required to delete 4 million spam mails manually. If Gates worked by himself without breaks, it would take him 22 weeks to get rid of one day's spam. To do the job in a single day would require 458 employees working eight-hour shifts.

Source : NewKerala

Cooler -> RE: Bill Gates Would Need 22 Weeks To Clear One Day's Spam ! (12/6/2004 3:14:17 AM)

No wonder why MS has been lately slamming spammers with lawsuits, eh? [:D]

SiliconFreak -> RE: Bill Gates Would Need 22 Weeks To Clear One Day's Spam ! (12/6/2004 10:23:05 AM)

Yeah...and we also know now why our dearest Billy boy looks so tired lately...because he rather checks and deletes all his spam by himself, rather to employ 458 new workers to do that for him...[8D][:D][:)]

Cooler -> RE: Bill Gates Would Need 22 Weeks To Clear One Day's Spam ! (12/6/2004 8:29:36 PM)

Hmm... maybe I shoul call him at some day and suggest trying free services of despammed.com - He should be so happy that he'd give me free licenses for all MS software. [:D] [8D]

SiliconFreak -> RE: Bill Gates Would Need 22 Weeks To Clear One Day's Spam ! (12/8/2004 8:21:07 AM)

Surely worth to try, Cooler...and get one licence 4 me also,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...(lifetime licence for LongHorn if possible - or some other 64bit OS...because people say that the near future will be 64bit) [:)]

Cooler -> RE: Bill Gates Would Need 22 Weeks To Clear One Day's Spam ! (12/8/2004 9:33:21 PM)

Apparently I've lost a direct phone number to BG (yeah, rrright?), so I have to forget this plan... [8D]

SiliconFreak -> RE: Bill Gates Would Need 22 Weeks To Clear One Day's Spam ! (12/9/2004 9:48:45 AM)

Hahaha....maybe he (BG) hasnt lost yours...so he will call You to pick Your licence or maybe even deliever it to You, dressed in Santa's cloths...[:D][8D][;)]

Cooler -> RE: Bill Gates Would Need 22 Weeks To Clear One Day's Spam ! (12/10/2004 12:54:20 AM)

If he does, you'll get the picture of BG in Santa's clothes! [:D]

SiliconFreak -> RE: Bill Gates Would Need 22 Weeks To Clear One Day's Spam ! (12/10/2004 10:35:13 AM)

Fair enough to me.[:)][;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI