Canon Pixma iP5000 InkJet Printer Review! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews

SiliconFreak -> Canon Pixma iP5000 InkJet Printer Review! (11/27/2004 12:23:40 PM)

If you're after an inkjet printer which does the lot, Canon's new Pixma iP5000 has to be a serious contender. Designed to cope with most home and many home-office tasks, it also boasts the first use of one picolitre (1pl) ink drops, for a very fine gradation of tones in photographic output.

The Canon Pixma iP5000 is a very well-equipped printer, which should be equally at home in a small office as it would be at home. Print quality, speed and running costs are all more than acceptable and at a street price of under £150, it’s superb value for money as well.

FULL REVIEW HERE...

Source : TrustedReviews

[image]local://upfiles/17750/B47F3AA26FBB4E7FA2A731DFF3502C9F.jpg[/image]

labark -> RE: Canon Pixma iP5000 InkJet Printer Review! (1/5/2005 5:17:03 PM)

WARNING TO US BUYERS [sm=matrix07-coolemoticons.gif]

The US versions of ALL Pixma printers DO NOT HAVE A DVD PRINT TRAY, NOR CAN IT BE ADDED.
This is due to a copyright problem (with Epson) that applies ONLY in the "Americas".

Otherwise the same great printer.
If you gotta have a Pixma with CD/DVD print, order from someone in the UK.
I'm waiting for an iP3000 from T4 Cameras, but there are other places too (ASK Electronics).

Lupin -> RE: Canon Pixma iP5000 InkJet Printer Review! (1/14/2005 4:28:43 AM)

Wow... it looks pretty neat!
more elegant than epson

Lupin -> RE: Canon Pixma iP5000 InkJet Printer Review! (1/14/2005 4:30:07 AM)

I am wondering if InkRepublic.com will have the bulk ink system for Canon

http://www.InkRepublic.com

currently they only supply Epson's cis

SiliconFreak -> RE: Canon Pixma iP5000 InkJet Printer Review! (1/14/2005 6:04:48 AM)

I guess You should ask them...just contact them and ask everything whats on Your mind...[:)][;)]...btw...I did little visit to their website...and...as far as I could see...they are somehow specialized only in Epson products...[&:]...but nevermind...go ahead and ask...and let us know what they have to say...[;)]

Enjoy!

Lupin -> RE: Canon Pixma iP5000 InkJet Printer Review! (2/25/2005 7:55:22 PM)

After few phone calls with inkrepublic.com
I realized that they are working on Canon as well; however, their core business is still Epsopn.
Got one R800 kit from them but I have not received it.
Will let you guyz know how it works.
Hope I am not wasting my money again.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI