You guys have probs burning video files? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives

Remo -> You guys have probs burning video files? (1/30/2003 2:57:34 AM)

Hi there,

I just installed my burner today (liteon 52x24x52) and I have a Verbatim 16 speed AZO blue dye and two CDR's that came with my retail liteon.

Can you guys burn Windows Media Player files on a 16 speed Verbatim AZO blue dye disc?

Any tips?

OH I downloaded the latest Nero and InCD today as well but did not get any new firmware yet. I have the firmware that came with the drive.

Remo -> RE: You guys have probs burning video files? (1/30/2003 3:50:47 AM)

Nero crashes when I try to burn Media Player 9 files from my hard drive to blank cd that came with my liteon burner.

What do I need to do to get a succesful burn of video files?

Remo -> RE: You guys have probs burning video files? (1/30/2003 7:31:14 AM)

Does Nero convert the video files automatically or do I need some special software to convert video files to readable formats that Nero can burn?

Clint -> RE: You guys have probs burning video files? (1/30/2003 8:21:24 AM)

quote:
Originally posted by Remo

Hi there,

I just installed my burner today (liteon 52x24x52) and I have a Verbatim 16 speed AZO blue dye and two CDR's that came with my retail liteon.

Can you guys burn Windows Media Player files on a 16 speed Verbatim AZO blue dye disc?

Any tips?

OH I downloaded the latest Nero and InCD today as well but did not get any new firmware yet. I have the firmware that came with the drive.

That particualr CD-R (Mitsubishi Chemicals produced 16X Metal AZO) is rather a "bad" disc to use with Lite-On's, you may have unreliable/mixed results. I recommend Verbatim Super AZO based media (24X +) with Lite-On's as results are far better; that's if you choose to use Verbatim DataLifePlus Media (i.e. Mitsubishi Chem made).

[8D]

Clint -> RE: You guys have probs burning video files? (1/30/2003 8:28:51 AM)

quote:
Originally posted by Remo

Does Nero convert the video files automatically or do I need some special software to convert video files to readable formats that Nero can burn?

It depends what video files you are talking about... For example, you must purchase the "Ahead MPEG-2 (SVCD) plug-in" for Nero if you wish to encode various video formats to create a compliant SVCD.

To my knowledge, I *think* Nero has a built in MPEG encoder for creating a VCD. Check with [url="techsupport4@nero.com"]Craig[/url] if you are unsure, he can answer all questions regarding Nero that you may have, alternitively, search the provided help file in Nero.[;)]

Remo -> RE: You guys have probs burning video files? (1/30/2003 9:52:55 AM)

This is all I want to do. I want to simply burn realplayer, avi, mpeg and windows media player video files unto a blank CDR.

Ok if my CDR choice is bad then list me a few brand names that you guys have best results with? Please list speed and type. As detailed as you can so I can go and buy some at staples.

thanks for the replies...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI