Acer Ext. USB CRW4406EU packet writing problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing

Wily -> Acer Ext. USB CRW4406EU packet writing problem (10/8/2001 12:27:36 PM)

I've tried using both Incd and DirectCD software for this device but I always get msg that the cd-writer is either being used or session on the CDRW media is closed. I've tried with various type of CDRW but to no avail . Disk info shows disc full even though I've formatted the disc. Otherwise, I've no problem with the normal burning process. Any solutions? Thanks

john -> RE: Acer Ext. USB CRW4406EU packet writing problem (10/8/2001 6:38:36 PM)

Try full format of the RW media...

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

Wily -> RE: Acer Ext. USB CRW4406EU packet writing problem (10/8/2001 10:33:34 PM)

quote:

Try full format of the RW media...

Thanks for the reply. I've already done that but no luck . Could enabling DMA be the problem?

john -> RE: Acer Ext. USB CRW4406EU packet writing problem (10/9/2001 6:19:59 AM)

Maybe.

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

CCampbell -> RE: Acer Ext. USB CRW4406EU packet writing problem (10/13/2001 2:54:07 PM)

If you still have this issue, what operating system do you have?

Do you have the latest InCD 2.32 installed?

What other programs are running in the background? And if you close them, does it resolve your issue?

If you use InCD, be sure DirectCD is uninstalled, and look for the below drivers to rename if you are under Win95/98/ME

CDR4vsd.vxd in windows/system/iosubsys
CDRALVSD.vxd
acbhlpr.vxd
cdr4.dll in windows/system
cdr4vsd.dll
cdral.dll

Regards,

Craig

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI