Thermaltake Tsunami Dream Case Review!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews

SiliconFreak -> Thermaltake Tsunami Dream Case Review!!! (9/7/2004 10:13:56 AM)

The first time I looked at the Thermaltake Tsunami Dream case on their website, I just thought, WOW, that’s one sweet looking case. When I actually had a chance to see it, I was just as impressed. This case is loaded with features as well. Thermaltake creates a tidal wave of excitement with its remarkable Tsunami Dream Tower Series. Gung-ho gamers in the know agree that Thermaltakes incomparable expertise in cooling technology, along with its dramatic designs, are revolutionizing the computer case industry.

Check out the clear side panel on this eye-catching Tsunami Dream ATX Mid-Tower chassis! Its going to be the talk of the LAN party! The Tsunami combines remarkable ventilation, heat dissipating structural configurations, a dual 12 cm silent fan in front and rear, along with a 9cm fan on the side panel, to offer maximum system protection that exceeds anything on the market. And we've never seen a better washable air filtration system! Just take out the filter, wash it, and put it back in to provide phenomenal protection against dust. Fusing an ultra light body with durable construction, the terrific Tsunami can easily handle the most powerful PC gaming systems on the planet.

Specifications:

High Efficient ventilation: Dual 12cm silent fan in front & rear, 9cm fan on side panel
Mirror coating
Transparent X type side panel window
Dual USB 2.0, IEEE 1394 Firewire, Audio & Speaker ports
Ultra light: 6.0 kg (13.2 lbs)
Lockable safety side-panel
Retractable foot stand
11 Drive Bays:
- 4 x 5.25" external drive bays
- 2 x 3.5" external drive bays
- 5 x 3.5" internal drive bays with disk shockproof pads
Washable front dust filter
Security chassis intrusion detector
Screwless AGP/PCI slots for easy assembling
Thumb-screws
0.8mm All aluminum chassis

Read more...

Source : TheTechZone

[image]local://upfiles/17750/8F24CF75BB654362918DE135C8A33E45.jpg[/image]

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (9/7/2004 3:08:45 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

emperor -> RE: Thermaltake Tsunami Dream Case Review!!! (9/7/2004 3:36:09 PM)

Kick ass case!!! [8D]

SiliconFreak -> RE: Thermaltake Tsunami Dream Case Review!!! (9/7/2004 4:52:06 PM)

ok..here is the list...[:)]...because i started this...I deserve the right to be on top, dont I? [8D]...

1.SiliconFreak (me) [;)]
2.Minos
3.emperor
4.???
5.???

2 slots still empty...hurry up everybody...[:D][:D][:D]

And thennn...once all 5 places are taken...and since this is illegal pyramide sheme (with which You all agreed upon registering at this forum) [:D][:D][:D]...I receive...50% from my direct referral (Minos)...+...20 from 2nd level (emperor)...+...20% from 3rd(???)....+....10% from 5th(???)....EQUALS....100% CASE PRICE!!! Wowww...lucky me...just 2 more to go and voilaaaaa....I got it....[8D][:)][:D]....and then...sorry guys...but its up to You 2 only...to get Yourselves more Case-i-diots to pay for Your cases...[:)][:)][8D]

Happy hunting...need to plug my case in...woowww...those 12cm fans sure do nice job!...and ohhhhhh...how LIGHT this case issssss...mmmm...I would say...hmmm...some 6kg at max!....just cant wait for more such rewards...THANKS AGAIN EVERYBODY (Minos,emperor,??? and ???(2)) [8D][:D]

Ok...I better go to catch some sleep...I am starting seeing white mouses already...dancing arround my new case...[8D]

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (9/8/2004 2:01:21 AM)

[Deleted by Admins]

SiliconFreak -> RE: Thermaltake Tsunami Dream Case Review!!! (9/8/2004 8:33:55 AM)

so You buy another slot? is that it? [:D][:D][:D] (for backup LOLLLLLLLLL) [8D]

if so..now the list is...

1.me
2.minos
3.emperor
4.minos
5.???

go go go...just one to go...[;)]

minos? maybe one more for Your mother-in-law? [8D][8D][8D]

cya guys...take care everybody [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!