dvr-ms file to a program that can edit it (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video

_copycat_ -> dvr-ms file to a program that can edit it (8/22/2004 3:17:03 AM)

Just when I think I'm beginning to understand this stuff I go to try something and "invalid format or unsupported file error pops up[:@]
I've recorded a football game from T.V. I want to edit the comercials and half time crap but I can't seem to change the format from dvr-ms to any other format so I can use editting software.

P.S. I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question,I wasn't sure which forum to use[&:]

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (8/22/2004 5:47:38 AM)

[Deleted by Admins]

Iggy -> RE: dvr-ms file to a program that can edit it (8/22/2004 6:11:25 AM)

I think TMPGEnc is ok.

_copycat_ -> RE: dvr-ms file to a program that can edit it (8/22/2004 4:32:51 PM)

Will Nero Recode 2 reformat this file? If so is there a free trial download anywhere? I didn't find one on Nero's Website. I have Nero OEM Suite and will upgrade it as soon as I have all my parts for my new rig until then, no extra cash.[&o]

Iggy -> RE: dvr-ms file to a program that can edit it (8/22/2004 5:15:20 PM)

I think Nero is similar to DVD Shrink with some extra options. I 'm not sure if it can, but you can give it a try.

_copycat_ -> RE: dvr-ms file to a program that can edit it (8/28/2004 11:47:46 PM)

[:(] Well!!! I's been a week now and I still haven't found a way to convert dvr-ms files. Could someone point me in the right direction. What software do I start with?

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (8/29/2004 5:59:53 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

_copycat_ -> RE: dvr-ms file to a program that can edit it (8/29/2004 8:05:41 PM)

Hi minos. Yes I did but I used it with the settings in the default because I'm not sure what to change or try. It looks like i've got a lot of reading to do to try and figure what settings need to be changed. It seems like the more I read the more confused I get, but one day it will all start to make sense, I hope!

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (8/30/2004 4:24:24 AM)

[Deleted by Admins]

_copycat_ -> RE: dvr-ms file to a program that can edit it (8/30/2004 7:34:07 PM)

I'll try that. Thanks! I found DVTool will convert them to DVT format but haven't had time to work with it yet to see if I can shrink the files, they are HUGE!

tommac27 -> RE: dvr-ms file to a program that can edit it (10/29/2004 1:53:09 AM)

I use ArcSoft ShowBiz 2. It reads and converts this type of file without any problems.

Iggy -> RE: dvr-ms file to a program that can edit it (10/29/2004 2:09:37 AM)

Hmmm, sounds interesting.[:)]

_copycat_ -> RE: dvr-ms file to a program that can edit it (10/29/2004 4:59:19 PM)

Thank you for the reply and welcome to the forums. I didn't know there was a Showbiz 2 from Arcsoft, I'll check it out[sm=matrix15-coolemoticons.gif]

DVD novice -> RE: dvr-ms file to a program that can edit it (12/8/2004 8:26:43 AM)

I know this is an old Post but if anyone is still looking try:

http://www.thegreenbutton.com/downloads.aspx

and look at Utilities DVR-MS (DVR Ripper / DVR-Edit / DVR 2 WMV).

I haven't used them so I don't know if they are any good and understand THEY ONLY WORK FOR WINDOW MEDIA CENTRE PC's. Not ordinary XP machines that have had Digital TV Cards added.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.602173E-02