quick reference table of (p)reviewed drives? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack

NotEmul8d -> quick reference table of (p)reviewed drives? (8/19/2004 3:50:57 PM)

i don't believe i've actually seen anything of the like here, but i think it would be wonderful if you guys created (and kept updated regularly) a "quick reference table" of various drives you have (p)reviewed. some things that would be nice to list would of course be various speeds of operation (ie, 4-12x, 6-16x), features (ie, DL), what method of writing is being used (CAV, P-CAV, CLV, Z-CLV, etc).

if there is already something like this, please point me to it. :) i love the website, and something like the above would be a great addition. :)

sp -> RE: quick reference table of (p)reviewed drives? (8/19/2004 4:25:39 PM)

Please go to "Expert Area --> Drive Comparisons", here:

http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/DriveComparisons/Home.aspx

IE 5.0 or higher is required, though.

We are in the process (among too, too many other things) into expanding this section by extending browser compatibility to Opera and adding many other unique throughout existing net technologies.

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (8/19/2004 4:31:00 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

sp -> RE: quick reference table of (p)reviewed drives? (8/20/2004 4:25:23 AM)

quote:

We are making a lot of effort for the data entry.[:)]

But it seems we have missed some drives lately:((

NotEmul8d -> RE: quick reference table of (p)reviewed drives? (8/31/2004 6:52:06 AM)

hi again.... sorry, i guess i had missed it, as i had looked everywhere! :D

good to see that there *is* something like this. :) perhaps soon it will have more complete information. :)

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (8/31/2004 8:13:01 AM)

[Deleted by Admins]

sp -> RE: quick reference table of (p)reviewed drives? (8/31/2004 11:39:26 AM)

Actually, there is work going on which will much expand this drive comparison section:))

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI