InCD and InCD Reader 4.3.0.0 have been released (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing

dburg -> InCD and InCD Reader 4.3.0.0 have been released (8/13/2004 2:30:47 PM)

We stroke again... Release notes were prepared in advance are expected to appear soon on the web pages too.

emperor -> RE: InCD and InCD Reader 4.3.0.0 have been released (8/15/2004 12:24:54 PM)

Hi Dburg, whats new with the released version?

dburg -> RE: InCD and InCD Reader 4.3.0.0 have been released (8/17/2004 7:01:05 AM)

Hi emperor,

Well, I was about to propose to go read the release notes that were published, but... I read them... Oups.

So, the major feature added is write with verify, with a enhanced support of DRT-DM (we're using the verify mmc command featured in DRT-DM capable devices, plus the capability of DRT-DM to report light defects before packets are damaged beyond CRC read correction). You have additionality a verification result summary when you format with verify. The medium new feature is InCD Reader, an evolution of EasyWrite Reader, which adds for free download UDF read capability up-to revision 2.50 for all supported OSes, plus DVD-RW -VR read capability. Maybe not so medium finally [;)] Another new feature is FAT format for DVD-RAM on w2k and higher - so you will not need to use other software in parallel if you have some DVD-RAM with FAT format left or are working with someone needing FAT on DVD-RAM rather than UDF (UDF is still strongly recommended). We added support for the new fs filter model from Microsoft, so it should work better with anti-virus and encryption software which are typically fs filter drivers.

As always, bug fixes, especially thank to Windows Error Report program of winqual, and some tuning on performance.

emperor -> RE: InCD and InCD Reader 4.3.0.0 have been released (8/17/2004 7:16:22 AM)

Very good news i suppose!...

dburg -> RE: InCD and InCD Reader 4.3.0.0 have been released (8/20/2004 6:50:38 AM)

I'm looking forward to a test of the new InCD version by cdrinfo ;-)

emperor -> RE: InCD and InCD Reader 4.3.0.0 have been released (8/23/2004 7:50:05 AM)

A good drive to test would be LG's 4120B?

dburg -> RE: InCD and InCD Reader 4.3.0.0 have been released (8/24/2004 10:55:57 AM)

Yes, this is a powerful device supporting lot of packet writing formats. Good choice for software test. Only DVD+MRW is missing, but I am not aware of any market released DVD+MRW capable device. DRT-DM is also not available, but that could be tested separately on a Pioneer device.

emperor -> RE: InCD and InCD Reader 4.3.0.0 have been released (8/24/2004 2:53:43 PM)

Oki doki [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI