Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C ! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News

SiliconFreak -> Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C ! (8/9/2004 6:17:21 AM)

SAMSUNG Electronics, the world leader in digital technology, today announces the launch of its smallest triband VGA camera phone for the Singapore market, the compact and light SGH-E600C. Weighing only 85g, the sleek SGH-E600C exudes refined elegance and yet is fully feature-packed - just the perfect communications tool and fashion accessory to grace the hand (and handbag) of any modern, independent woman of today.

"I've Been Waiting For You" - Pricing and Availability
The SGH-E600C is available immediately at recommended retail price of S$498 with a two-year plan, or S$648 without a plan. The SGH-E600C comes with an accessories pack comprising two batteries, travel charger and a neck-sling headset.
More...

Source : 3G

[image]local://upfiles/17750/3C4478A54E5F42C49496B35D1C494DA3.jpg[/image]

sp -> RE: Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C ! (8/9/2004 5:53:24 PM)

According to my knowledge, the leading manufacturer in cell-phones is, at the time of writing this Sharp (based on Panasonic chipsets?)

Certainly this is the case if we take into account the streaming capabilities of the latest high-end offerings from competing companies, excluding any pc oriented features these phones migh have (Nokia, etc.).

SiliconFreak -> RE: Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C ! (8/9/2004 7:36:02 PM)

Hello,

just to remind You sp..the article says "the world leader in digital technology" and not "in cell-phones manufacturing"...[;)]
Although I believe we could argue about both of them...i.e....who is the world leader in digital technology...and on the other hand...who is the leader in manufacturing cell-phones... [:D][:D][:D]

Maybe we should run a poll to find out that? What do You think? [;)]

Have a nice day/night.[:)]

sp -> RE: Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C ! (8/9/2004 7:41:54 PM)

Hello

I totally agree.
As for the celular phones, I welcome the thoughts of others in this forum as well...

SiliconFreak -> RE: Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C ! (8/9/2004 8:04:21 PM)

[;)][;)][;)]

So? Shall we run the poll? Or shall we rather wait for replies here? Since its almost the same...let anyone who visit this page...write his/her thoughts and opinions about who is THE KING OF THE HILL in both categories..."the world leader in digital technology" and who in "cell-phones manufacturing"... [:D]

Silicon OUT. [;)]

sp -> RE: Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C ! (8/9/2004 10:17:58 PM)

I agree.
Let's hope Emperor will implement this soon (at most as soon as we upgrade this forum in a couple of days)...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.198242E-02