WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne, Bonus Map! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News

T3TRISizer -> WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne, Bonus Map! (8/7/2004 10:30:06 PM)

The latest multiplayer bonus map for WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne is now online, again expanding Blizzard's fantasy 3D real-time strategy add-on. This small map is titled Stone Cold Mountain, suitable for 1v1 and 2v2 players, and 3D Gamers have bundled it with the previous maps.

Download bonus map (from 3D Gamers, 597Kb)

Source : TechZonez

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (8/8/2004 5:46:43 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

Leviathan -> RE: WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne, Bonus Map! (8/9/2004 3:32:31 AM)

Thanks for the info T3TRISizer.

Do you happen ot know any place with counter strike: condition zero maps? I know a few places but I can't find my favourite cs_deathmatch map. Any info will be much appreciated.

T3TRISizer -> RE: WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne, Bonus Map! (8/9/2004 9:49:43 AM)

Hi Leviathan and others,

I am not much into CS myself, so I could just hope that this is the right cs_deathmatch map link. Let me know if it works (its some strange russian link, but if it works, all the glory to Russians) [:D]

Here's the link... (...and just click download...)

And here is one more CS webpage with some maps and other stuff...check it out.

Let me know if that worked or shall I search for more. [;)]

Enjoy!

T3TRISizer -> RE: WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne, Bonus Map! (8/9/2004 9:53:35 AM)

And another one...just came by...its in Czech - kinda hard to read...but wit lots of CS stuff...along with many more others (UT2003,UT2004,..)

Here is the link...

Zeratul -> RE: WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne, Bonus Map! (8/9/2004 3:38:55 PM)

nice links man

Leviathan -> RE: WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne, Bonus Map! (8/9/2004 3:42:42 PM)

Nah. These maps are for cs only and not for condition zero. Thanks for trying though.

T3TRISizer -> RE: WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne, Bonus Map! (8/9/2004 3:52:31 PM)

So Leviathan,

correct me if I am wrong...

so there are 2 different CS_DEATHMATCH maps available? One for CS and the other for CS:CZ?

Because CS_DEATHMATCH map was inside those links that I provided above...but if there needs to be special CS_DEATHMATCH map for Condition Zero...then...will need to search a bit more?

Just let me know...I am sure I can find it...

Will post if I came across any [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI