dvdinfopro free update for 1.xx, 2.xx to 3.xx (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> DVDInfoPro

KenW -> dvdinfopro free update for 1.xx, 2.xx to 3.xx (7/27/2004 7:32:23 PM)

NicW noted Australian software engineer, and developer of Dvdinfopro after burning the midnight oil has found the BenQ media info error in dvdinfo 2, and 3 beta. He will release an update to dvdinfopro 2.57 that will address this issue and also have notice in it about new and improved dvdinfopro 3.xx to be released this coming weekend. All owners of 1.xx, 2.xx will get free update to version 3.xx DVDInfoPro will continue to be donationware.

emperor -> RE: dvdinfopro free update for 1.xx, 2.xx to 3.xx (7/27/2004 8:40:47 PM)

Link doesn't seem to work, anyway nicw will update the DVDInfoPro to fix the problems

aviationwiz -> RE: dvdinfopro free update for 1.xx, 2.xx to 3.xx (7/27/2004 8:43:37 PM)

I think he means **** Spam, it's on CDFreaks, CDRInfo, & CDRLabs.

Edit by L.A (I took the link out of your Quote !!! [:)]

S33K3R -> RE: dvdinfopro free update for 1.xx, 2.xx to 3.xx (7/28/2004 11:25:18 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: aviationwiz

I think he means Spam, it's on CDFreaks, CDRInfo, & CDRLabs.

why call it spam. many programs new versions get posted on several forums, so this is not any different

Edit by L.A (I took the link out of your Quote !!! [:)]

Laffin Assassin -> RE: dvdinfopro free update for 1.xx, 2.xx to 3.xx (7/28/2004 11:56:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: KenW

NicW noted Australian software engineer, and developer of Dvdinfopro after burning the midnight oil has found the BenQ media info error in dvdinfo 2, and 3 beta. He will release an update to dvdinfopro 2.57 that will address this issue and also have notice in it about new and improved dvdinfopro 3.xx to be released this coming weekend. All owners of 1.xx, 2.xx will get free update to version 3.xx DVDInfoPro will continue to be donationware.

all interested in nicW take on Donationware please see this link

Hey KenW there is no need to give links to Other Forums for NicW he is a Valued Member he uses our Forum quite frequently !!! [:)]
Also this started a little bad feeling over at the other Forum and we don't want that to start here do we !!! [:)]

KenW -> RE: dvdinfopro free update for 1.xx, 2.xx to 3.xx (7/28/2004 12:25:20 PM)

Laffin Assassin

I did the link so I did not have to repeat my self, but I have no problem having it removed, I posted NicW stuff at his request.

Laffin Assassin -> RE: dvdinfopro free update for 1.xx, 2.xx to 3.xx (7/28/2004 1:23:35 PM)

No problem KenW but as I have already said I saw the argument it caused on the Other Forum and we don't want that sort of thing to happen on Ours do we !!! [:)]

S33K3R -> RE: dvdinfopro free update for 1.xx, 2.xx to 3.xx (7/28/2004 2:33:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Laffin Assassin

No problem KenW but as I have already said I saw the argument it caused on the Other Forum and we don't want that sort of thing to happen on Ours do we !!! [:)]

I can answer that. Of course not.
As for the other forum's arguement, its caused by individuals having their own grudge with nicw and making it public.
Its a shame realy as I have already seen several threads end up like that one for no reason.

Dolphinius_Rex -> RE: dvdinfopro free update for 1.xx, 2.xx to 3.xx (7/28/2004 3:38:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: S33K3R

Its a shame realy as I have already seen several threads end up like that one for no reason.

Me too [:'(]

Laffin Assassin -> RE: dvdinfopro free update for 1.xx, 2.xx to 3.xx (7/28/2004 4:06:33 PM)

That is why I am nipping it in the Bud !!! [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI