Make Q-Check Scans look like this when you post them in reviews (Full Version)

All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack

aviationwiz -> Make Q-Check Scans look like this when you post them in reviews (6/28/2004 11:50:47 AM)

Make them look like this, so that we can see the averages:

[image]http://www.aviationwiz.net/editorial/d1.png[/image]

emperor -> RE: Make Q-Check Scans look like this when you post them in reviews (7/3/2004 7:31:25 AM)

interesting, this made automatically from Plextools when you select the print instead of save function?

Dolphinius_Rex -> RE: Make Q-Check Scans look like this when you post them in reviews (7/3/2004 7:28:00 PM)

no, it's when you save it as HTML [;)]

I then do a screenshot of the HTML personally [8D]

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (7/3/2004 8:26:22 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

Dolphinius_Rex -> RE: Make Q-Check Scans look like this when you post them in reviews (7/3/2004 8:37:13 PM)

that's why I prefer to open the log, do a screen shot, and drag the log into the window with the graph, and use that.... still takes some time, but it's a little quicker [8D]

When DVDinfopro starts supporting the PX-712a, this will all be a thing of the past! [:D]

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (7/3/2004 8:41:09 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

aviationwiz -> RE: Make Q-Check Scans look like this when you post them in reviews (7/3/2004 8:51:59 PM)

I just save it to html, screenshot the html, then crop that to make it smaller and get rid of un-needed space. Ditch the DVD labels (you don't need to know what I burn, and vice-versa) and put the Time Duration right below Test Result.

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (7/4/2004 8:00:55 AM)

[Deleted by Admins]

emperor -> RE: Make Q-Check Scans look like this when you post them in reviews (7/5/2004 11:37:21 AM)

Ok, i don't understand why Plextor hasn't added this when saving png files and you need to do all this fuss [&:]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.660156E-02