InCD update (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing

yasa -> InCD update (9/26/2002 12:50:28 PM)

High all,

I have the version of InCd that came with my Yamaha drive, which I tried to update recently. After the reboot InCd appears in the tray with a yellow exclaimation mark through it? Can anyone explain why?

Thanks in advance for help advise.

Currently using WinXP Pro.

john -> RE: InCD update (9/26/2002 1:52:45 PM)

INCD seems again not working properly with WinXP [V]

MP3Mogul -> RE: InCD update (9/27/2002 1:53:49 AM)

Yasa,

I'm not sure! There are alot of us using XP that are not having any problems at all, and then I see alot of users reporting problems with InCD and XP. There is an incompatability somewhere. Hopefully, the next release will resolve the issue. What ASPI layer are you using? There are problems with XP and ASPI beyond 4.60.

teris -> RE: InCD update (9/27/2002 2:14:46 AM)

There is a noted bug with InCD re: this issue. They are working on a completely new InCD engine and are hoping to release it within 2-5 months

Teris[:D]

Tron -> RE: InCD update (9/27/2002 2:12:45 PM)

Thanks for the info teris. Will have to check that out....

lonnie1 -> RE: InCD update (10/5/2002 3:27:17 PM)

quote:
Originally posted by yasa

High all,

I have the version of InCd that came with my Yamaha drive, which I tried to update recently. After the reboot InCd appears in the tray with a yellow exclaimation mark through it? Can anyone explain why?

lonnie1 -> RE: InCD update (10/5/2002 3:32:20 PM)

quote:
Originally posted by yasa

High all,

quote:
InCd has a known problem with the recording software from HP. I do not know what your operating system is, so it is a hard problem. I am not at all sure your problem is related to XP at all.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI