HELP !! Direct CD,No supported drive Lite-ON (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing

zone2force -> HELP !! Direct CD,No supported drive Lite-ON (8/29/2002 9:59:17 AM)

Hello,
Help !!!
Why The Direct CD, no supported drives[:(]
Lite-On 40125S !!!

Help !!

i did updated new version of Direct CD,but NO SUPPORT !![?]

thank you
ABC

Tron -> RE: HELP !! Direct CD,No supported drive Lite-ON (8/29/2002 10:31:04 AM)

Don't do any packet writing myself, but when I did, I never had much luck with DirectCD anyways. I always thought InCD was much better. Have you given that a try yet? I think it will support your drive....

Please only post in one place...... You have asked this question in a few places, we do not need to clutter up the forum... Thanks....

I removed the other posts...

zone2force -> RE: HELP !! Direct CD,No supported drive Lite-ON (8/29/2002 7:47:50 PM)

ohh
Thank you..

Maybe i will reinstall Easy Cd Creator or DirectCD...
so
Which the best Software Cd-Burner or Packet writing???

Thanks
ABC

Tron -> RE: HELP !! Direct CD,No supported drive Lite-ON (8/30/2002 8:35:06 AM)

Like I said, I would uninstall DirectCD and install InCD and try that one. I like it better. But that is me, you might like DirectCD better. I just always had trouble with it...

Clint -> RE: HELP !! Direct CD,No supported drive Lite-ON (8/30/2002 11:55:35 AM)

Remember only to have one kind of Packet Writing software installed at once, else problems could occur...

[;)]

webe123 -> RE: HELP !! Direct CD,No supported drive Lite-ON (8/31/2002 1:57:58 PM)

quote:
Originally posted by zone2force

ohh
Thank you..

Maybe i will reinstall Easy Cd Creator or DirectCD...
so
Which the best Software Cd-Burner or Packet writing???

Thanks
ABC

If you are looking for an alternative to Direct CD which writes in CD-R format, you can try the instant CD/DVD program. I have been describing this in my last post. Called "what kind of packet writing do I use"? Check the post out, it talks about this program that WORKS with your already created Direct CD disks and is MUCH MORE STABLE than Direct CD.....just be sure to uninstall Direct CD first! So you don't have conflicts!You can go to the address to get a thirty day free trial download of Instant CD/DVD.....www.vob.de/us/index.htm remember, if you choose to use InCD YOU HAVE TO USE CD-RW as they WILL NOT WORK with the CD-Rs you created in Direct CD, but Instant CD DOES!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI