when are the reviews of the 48x burners coming!? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack

sct34 -> when are the reviews of the 48x burners coming!? (6/24/2002 3:07:36 AM)

Hey John, when are you guys going to post reviews of the new 48x burners

john -> RE: when are the reviews of the 48x burners coming!? (6/24/2002 5:30:26 AM)

ASUS 48x is coming later today

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

Clint -> RE: when are the reviews of the 48x burners coming!? (6/25/2002 1:13:24 AM)

SWEET

*Me has a feeling that this is Johns favorite burner to date *

john -> RE: when are the reviews of the 48x burners coming!? (6/25/2002 5:52:54 AM)

No actually...ASUS 48x is nice but has few bugs

Clint -> RE: when are the reviews of the 48x burners coming!? (6/25/2002 7:46:40 AM)

So whats your fav out of all of them ever released My favourite (at least on paper) is the Yamaha CRW-F1, 'cause of its huge list of features, a decent buffer, and jitter reducing audioMASTER. Plextor's are closely followed, then Lite-On's 'cause of their price/performance ratio...

Any thing to add

john -> RE: when are the reviews of the 48x burners coming!? (6/25/2002 12:02:49 PM)

Well..CRW-F1 looks interesting, and when we finish our review we can discuss more about it!

Laffin Assassin -> RE: when are the reviews of the 48x burners coming!? (6/25/2002 5:25:45 PM)

I am certainly having the Yamaha CRW-F1 the moment it is out. Oh by the way I have just thought of a brilliant use for the Disc T@2 function. I will put the seri@l numbers on the CD that the program is on, as I am forever losing them and with them being on the CD I will never lose them again.

Laffin Assassin

It's Nice to be Important!!!
But it's more Important to be NICE!!!

Edited by - Laffin Assassin on 06/25/2002 17:29:13

Clint -> RE: when are the reviews of the 48x burners coming!? (6/25/2002 8:11:46 PM)

Yes Laffin, Yamaha suggests you do that in one of their press releases! (www.yamahamultimedia.com)

Laffin Assassin -> RE: when are the reviews of the 48x burners coming!? (6/26/2002 5:52:12 AM)

Oh good that means me and Yamaha think alike!

Laffin Assassin

Clint -> RE: when are the reviews of the 48x burners coming!? (7/2/2002 6:18:54 AM)

quote:

Oh good that means me and Yamaha think alike!

Laffin Assassin

That can't be good for Yamaha's sake hehe

Laffin Assassin -> RE: when are the reviews of the 48x burners coming!? (7/2/2002 7:16:25 AM)

What can I say but

Laffin Assassin

ninjatech -> RE: when are the reviews of the 48x burners coming!? (8/9/2002 11:10:26 AM)

I have a brand new 48X Hi-Val burner.
Works great.
It is not real picky about the media.
For some reason it really like the cheapest CDRs you can find.
Wonderful idea I don't like spending muchmoney on CDR's
I have even had a single bad burn out of the 100 pack I have gone through. I was a little sceptical I used to get HP brand writers.
But this Hi Val is worth the money.
$100 @ Comp USA!

john -> RE: when are the reviews of the 48x burners coming!? (8/9/2002 12:06:19 PM)

Probably its a LiteOn clone?

ll -> RE: when are the reviews of the 48x burners coming!? (12/9/2002 3:49:24 PM)

quote:
Originally posted by Clint

So whats your fav out of all of them ever released [?] My favourite (at least on paper) is the Yamaha CRW-F1, 'cause of its huge list of features, a decent buffer, and jitter reducing audioMASTER. Plextor's are closely followed, then Lite-On's 'cause of their price/performance ratio...

Any thing to add [;)]

yes. so do i . i like disk'2
but i don;t know f1ux or plextor tu which one is best for musics and photos saving.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI