Burnt DVD's? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video

Aj -> Burnt DVD's? (5/13/2002 5:27:56 PM)

If I burn Dvd's can I play them on my X-Box?

john -> RE: Burnt DVD's? (5/14/2002 5:45:01 AM)

Not so sure. Maybe yes

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

Aj -> RE: Burnt DVD's? (5/14/2002 8:15:29 PM)

this is CDRINFO.com I've asked everywhere, and ive looked everywhere, can SOMEONE PLEASE find this out for me?

john -> RE: Burnt DVD's? (5/15/2002 6:56:50 AM)

Yes this is cdrinfo.com, but we don't have an XBOX to test burn DVDs

MP3Mogul -> RE: Burnt DVD's? (5/31/2002 9:15:04 PM)

not to be ugly but the names says it all "CDR INFO" not "DVD INFO". I suggest going to some of the dvd sites out there and scanning a few of the forums and see what you can come up with. This is the "FOREMOST" on CDR info that I have found.

-Peace-

john -> RE: Burnt DVD's? (5/31/2002 9:29:58 PM)

Even its called CDRinfo we also have DVD Info related

sheshe -> RE: Burnt DVD's? (6/27/2002 2:26:32 PM)

You can play burned XBox games only if you have a mod-chip (just like the playstation mod-chips) installed on your Xbox before it is compatible. The chip costs around 100 bucks plus. - You decide if it is worth it.

HansK -> RE: Burnt DVD's? (7/2/2002 1:23:02 AM)

In case that you meant VIDEO DVDs: I have succesfully played both DVD-Rs as well as DVD-RWs, created on a Pioneer DVR-104 using ULEAD DVD Workshop. The media used was Princo and really cheap noname stuff.

Hans 8:)

Life is a bitch ... and then you die ...

dick -> RE: Burnt DVD's? (7/7/2002 1:28:12 AM)

quote:

In case that you meant VIDEO DVDs: I have succesfully played both DVD-Rs as well as DVD-RWs, created on a Pioneer DVR-104 using ULEAD DVD Workshop. The media used was Princo and really cheap noname stuff.

how did you do dvd-r or dvd-rw where do you go to get ulead dvd workshop

HansK -> RE: Burnt DVD's? (7/9/2002 6:23:35 AM)

quote:

quote:

how did you do dvd-r or dvd-rw where do you go to get ulead dvd workshop

I have captured VHS movies with a Dazzle TV4ME card (That I have replaced with a Hauppauge PVR-250) by now, then I have used that material in MPG2 format, and authored the DVDs with Ulead's DVD Workshop ( http://www.ulead.com/dws/runme.htm ).
In fact, I am using my X-Box now to check the DVD-RWs that I create BEFORE burning the DVD-Rs.
The reason for this lies in the simple fact, that besides my PC-DVD drive the other 3 standalones do not accept DVD-RW, only DVD-R.
So I check the projects on an -RW, and if it is ok, I burn it to an -R

I do not have a mod-chip in my Xbox, so I can't tell you anything about copying games.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.464844E-02