Making VCD's from MPEG2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video

Bearclaw -> Making VCD's from MPEG2 (2/4/2002 7:43:10 AM)

I have made vcds from mpeg1 but cannot from mpeg2. When I try to watch it on my cpu I get no combination of filters could be found to render the stream. I do not have a DVD in my cpu. Can anyone help me.
I also can't make a vcd using Nero. Please help. What do I not have that I should.

john -> RE: Making VCD's from MPEG2 (2/4/2002 8:45:22 AM)

Maybe you need to re-encode Mpeg2 to Mpeg1 with external encoder

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

Bearclaw -> RE: Making VCD's from MPEG2 (2/4/2002 12:04:37 PM)

I need to re-encode Mpeg2 to Mpeg1 with external encoder. Can you explain this to me and where to get this program or whatever it is..
Thank you.

john -> RE: Making VCD's from MPEG2 (2/4/2002 2:49:35 PM)

VCD uses Mpeg1 streams. So you must convert Mpeg2 at Mpeg1. You can do it with TMPGEnc (check our download section)

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

thunderburn -> RE: Making VCD's from MPEG2 (2/12/2002 1:09:43 AM)

quote:

I have made vcds from mpeg1 but cannot from mpeg2. When I try to watch it on my cpu I get no combination of filters could be found to render the stream. I do not have a DVD in my cpu. Can anyone help me.
I also can't make a vcd using Nero. Please help. What do I not have that I should.

mpeg 2 streams can be made into svcd format using vcd easy which is a freeware program, you can create chapters also great program, these movies cant be played on all stand alone dvd / vcd players sorry but the quality is great.

thunderburn -> RE: Making VCD's from MPEG2 (2/12/2002 1:11:07 AM)

oh sorry windvd has the corect filters or codecs to play the mpeg 2 streams

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
9.765625E-03