Taiyo Yuden cd-r (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> BD, CD, DVD Media

molasi -> Taiyo Yuden cd-r (4/20/2008 2:21:56 PM)

wassup everybody, I just recently found out about Taiyo Yuden cd-r.  I'm using the cd-r for music.  I was getting my cds packaged from a guy who claims he uses the best cd-r available but come to find out he uses Ritek...  from what I've read Taiyo Yuden appear to be the best you can get.  anyone else got opinions/testimonials, etc.    also I ordered a bunch from www.mediamegamall.com   is this a safe site to order from in terms of authentic products...I've heard some companies sell fake taiyo yuden and I don't want to order a bunch of duds, is this site and similar ones like www.music123.com safe and reliable???

MP3Mogul -> RE: Taiyo Yuden cd-r (4/20/2008 2:38:49 PM)

I guess it depends on where you are located.  (you could edit your profile to include your location)

If you are in the USA you can go to SamsClub and get Verbatim DVD's and TY CDR's.  (In Bulk Of Course) otherwise, I can't help you much about the web portion, I only use newegg.com to order from online.

SithTracy -> RE: Taiyo Yuden cd-r (4/20/2008 8:12:39 PM)

I use NewEgg.com and Rima.com.

killalot57 -> RE: Taiyo Yuden cd-r (4/26/2008 5:47:44 AM)

Hey I use new egg too, In fact thats where my friend bought all the parts to make my computer I'm using now, great prices there

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI