Stupid Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Other] >> Free Discussion

killalot57 -> Stupid Question (12/15/2007 5:18:03 AM)

This is a stupid question from a stupid person but how do I go up in rank like from new member to starting member? If it works by people voting for you or something then I'd like to know cause a lot of the moderators are very helpful and I'd like to give them more points or whatever.

P.S. if you read thin and are a moderator then I have to say I hate you to cancel out what I just said so you won't think I'm a "boot licker"... I hate you

SithTracy -> RE: Stupid Question (12/15/2007 7:48:00 AM)

Your status goes up by post count, not votes... Not 100% sure how many changes your status... 50, 100... not sure.  I never really cared much about that anyway.  That's not controlled by the mods; that is done by the site admins.

And I for one don't care if you like me or not... You don't know me... I don't know you and have no opinion of you... that said, I do not think you are stupid.  You should not refer to yourself that way.  I'm here to help out where I can (and I don't get paid for this), it is voluntary.  I actually have a real job in a technical field, but it does not revolve around optical drives and recording.

killalot57 -> RE: Stupid Question (12/15/2007 9:45:40 PM)

ok thanks

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI