Anyone have a reco on mobile search? 4Info, Upsnap, Google? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Consumer Electronics] >> Mobile Devices

cellphonejunkie -> Anyone have a reco on mobile search? 4Info, Upsnap, Google? (7/25/2006 2:34:18 PM)

Does anyone know anything about 4Info, Upsnap, or Google search?  Which is better, cheaper, etc.?  I'm new to this and think the idea of free info, radio, etc. on your cell phone is fabulous....though I don't want to get charged for this stuff in the end.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

alexmacris -> RE: Anyone have a reco on mobile search? 4Info, Upsnap, Google? (7/26/2006 3:38:09 AM)

I haven't used the services you are mentiong, can you post more information about them?

cellphonejunkie -> RE: Anyone have a reco on mobile search? 4Info, Upsnap, Google? (7/26/2006 2:01:40 PM)

They're free services through your cell phone where you can get 411 directory assistance, weather, horoscopes, etc.  They say they're free...but I was wanting to confirm that there aren't any hidden charges, etc.  You can check out their websites - www.upsnap.com, www.4info.net, and google mobile search.  They're all pretty cool!

alexmacris -> RE: Anyone have a reco on mobile search? 4Info, Upsnap, Google? (7/28/2006 3:57:56 AM)

Hi friend! To my experience, there aren't much free services without a catch. Just be careful and read the small letters or simply look around Internet (www.google.com) for other users feedback, usually reveals dark secrets

costask -> RE: Anyone have a reco on mobile search? 4Info, Upsnap, Google? (9/18/2006 4:02:20 PM)

Hi Guys, I'm new to the CDRinfo forums. Was looking around to see if there was anything on the Motorola A780 and saw your posts. I think text messaging 27627 upsnap provides free services for 411, Horoscopes, Sports Scores, Weather, Magic 8 Ball, Jokes, Pickup Lines, Airline Information, Price Comparison, Bible Quotes, Package Tracking, Calorie Counter, Spelling and Definitions. There are other services that require a monthly subscription of course and I think audio streaming is one of those.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI