How to Get Names in My Pictures to Appear in Slide Show? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring

springhill -> How to Get Names in My Pictures to Appear in Slide Show? (7/6/2006 4:24:31 PM)

I know this is a basic question, but I am having trouble finding an answer. I have photos saved in My Pictures (Windows XP). Each photo has the name of the person in that photo. I would like to make a filmstrip from all of the photos in My Pictures where the photos would appear with the names showing. That is, when the photo of Ed Brown appears in the filmstrip, the name Ed Brown would appear too. I would then save that filmstrip to a cd.

My ultimate goal is to make a "video" from that filmstrip using WinDVD Creator 2. The video would simply be the photos from My Pictures where the name of each person would appear when their photo appears, with transition effects in between. I discussed this with HP support. They suggested that I contact Intervideo, Inc., I did but they will not help because WinDVD came installed in my HP Pavilion a520n and was not purchased separately. I will appreciate any advice you may have.

alexmacris -> RE: How to Get Names in My Pictures to Appear in Slide Show? (7/22/2006 6:24:23 AM)

Hi friend! I think NeroVision should be able to do it

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI