Help with InCD (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing

avrumchik -> Help with InCD (4/10/2004 6:34:30 PM)

I had CD-RW formated with InCD. Recently it became unreadable. I tried to recover files with Bad Copy, IsoBuster, etc., but with no luck. Properties for this CD show 220Mb used space, so I did not erased files. Does anyone know how to recover my CD? Thanks.

dburg -> RE: Help with InCD (4/12/2004 3:11:26 PM)

Have you notified the authors of these recovery software of the failure? They might be willing to improve their algorithms to also recover files from your media.

I have been contacted by IsoBuster author some times ago for additional information about the UDF structures written by InCD 4 for instance.

avrumchik -> RE: Help with InCD (4/13/2004 6:40:20 PM)

No, I did not contact them. And, since you are a Project manager for InCD, maybe you can explain me why did this failure happen in the first place? What is wrong with the software? Did you receive complains from other users? Thanks.

dburg -> RE: Help with InCD (4/16/2004 2:00:58 PM)

Sorry, no magical crystal ball here - I can't read your medium remotely ;-)

RL77 -> RE: Help with InCD (5/11/2004 4:14:36 AM)

I run Windows 2000 Professional and have just installed Nero 5.5.9 with InCD 3.39. However whenever I've attempted to format any CD/RW's the process hangs on completion of logical format? I haven't received any error codes at this stage. I can eject the disc, however cannot add any files to it. Also, the arrow icon in the taskbar that is supposed to turn green upon completion of format has always stayed red.

Any ideas????

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (5/11/2004 12:12:22 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI