Cant see the files i burned (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy

colecash -> Cant see the files i burned (4/25/2006 7:28:33 PM)

Greetings all,

not sure this is the proper forum, but here it goes...I recently burned a bumch of mp3 to a DVD_RW disk.  I tested the files and they worked no problem.  I then had to reformat my computer and now when I put the dvd in the player it does not see any files!  I used EZ creator to burn them and have updated the softarwe etc

Any clue what going on?  Thanx,

CC

SithTracy -> RE: Cant see the files i burned (4/26/2006 3:11:53 PM)

Let me understand, you checked the files on the disc, correct?  When you say you used Roxio's EZ CD, did you use DirectCD or some Packet writing (drag & drop) approach?

colecash -> RE: Cant see the files i burned (4/26/2006 5:30:58 PM)

Sith,
Yea I used Direct CD to put the files on that DVD-RW.  I burned two ohers which seem to be working fine, but this one does not work now for some reason.  I know I tested it after I burend it nd it worked.  Could it be that it didnt "end the session" proepely or somesuch? if so how do I get the data off this disk now?  Thanx

CC

SithTracy -> RE: Cant see the files i burned (4/26/2006 6:41:40 PM)

Oh man... Direct CD for backup.  Bad idea.  I assume you re-installed the product.  You may want to try IsoBuster, beyond that... I don't know what to tell you.  Packet writing is taboo... None of the regulars here use it and for good reason.  It is unreliable for data backup.  I do hope IsoBuster works for you.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI