Hi this is Tina speaking (Full Version)

All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack

tilac1 -> Hi this is Tina speaking (2/25/2004 7:42:03 PM)

I am not generally against advertising, but this one is too annoying. In the case this "speed up" advertising is further on again speaking to me, I would quit using this forum.
see you
tilac

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (2/25/2004 11:46:27 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

MP3Mogul -> RE: Hi this is Tina speaking (2/26/2004 1:56:33 AM)

You give up too easy! You have addressed the problem correctly! Usually if there is an obnoxious, offending ad, just mentioning it here on the board, draws the attention, and depending on the ad, it is possible removed, or sometimes they remain.

As Minos stated above, the board is not free, bandwidth is not free, and the advertisers pay for the board! This keeps it free for the users. Sometimes a little ad, in order to gain knowledge for an article in particular that you are looking for, or an answer to a question, is well worth it!

I've been with the board for a long time now, and it has really grown, and improved in the right direction!

sp -> RE: Hi this is Tina speaking (2/26/2004 10:43:23 AM)

quote:
Originally posted by tilac1

I am not generally against advertising, but this one is too annoying. In the case this "speed up" advertising is further on again speaking to me, I would quit using this forum.
see you
tilac

Can you please explain to us which is the "speed up" advertising?
Oherwise, we will not be able to come to a clue and help you and (possibly) other affecting members.

MP3Mogul -> RE: Hi this is Tina speaking (2/26/2004 1:53:23 PM)

SP,

The one she is referring to, is a box that pops up, and says "SPEED UP YOUR PC NOW" something to do with optimization...

tilac1 -> RE: Hi this is Tina speaking (2/26/2004 8:20:47 PM)

As I told already, I am not generally against advertising, I know - it is important for the forum. For my opinion the complainted advertising is tooooooo annoying. Speaking advertisings? Phuuh, Tina sounds like sex advertisement. Opening any sites with sex is strictly forbidden here in the company and my office neighbours get shiny eyes when they here my advertisement girl speaking. Everything clear now?
See you
tilac
Btw, the forum is great, I would miss it.

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (2/26/2004 9:23:36 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

sp -> RE: Hi this is Tina speaking (2/27/2004 7:04:11 PM)

Dear friends.
I do not have any audio attached to my PC, so I did not know about this.

We will look at this incident seriously.
Ionian, will reply to this topic soon.
In any case, we will remove any offedning ads we might encounter, provided we have at our disposal the means for doing so.
In some advertisers we can do this, in others not. Hence I expect 50% of success in removing these offending ads.

Thank you all for your comments, suggestions and (even) critisism.
You are always welcome.

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (2/28/2004 6:23:57 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

MP3Mogul -> RE: Hi this is Tina speaking (2/28/2004 11:11:23 PM)

Ionian, thanks.... I couldn't see it until I disabled my popup blocker, but I did see it after Tilac1 mentioned it.....

Thanks again.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI