panasonic es10 recordings show glitches on other players (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Consumer Electronics] >> BD, DVD Players/Recorders

WillM -> panasonic es10 recordings show glitches on other players (1/27/2006 6:24:17 PM)

I'm not happy to say the least.
I've tried 3 dvd player brands and they can't go for for more than a minute or two without either a momentary freeze or a sort of skitter effect which lasts a second or two

Even my old pacific 1002 which can play most stuff without hitch suffers this..
Yet all recordings play back flawlessly on the panasonic es10 itself .

Happens equally both with dvd-rw and -r recordings and I've tried 3 different good disk brands

any suggestions for a player or media to try or anything ?

Thankyou

Antonio -> RE: panasonic es10 recordings show glitches on other players (1/28/2006 5:33:04 AM)

Maybe the disc you are burning are low quality or the burner you use not too good. What are they btw?

I have a good player by Pioneer, with great error correction.

WillM -> RE: panasonic es10 recordings show glitches on other players (1/28/2006 7:32:03 PM)

Hi
ridata, verbatim imation plus a few others
ridata and verbatim were recommended by other es10 users

I've just got in and only had time to test it on one  -r recording so far, but this evening I've found that a sony player seems o'k. with playback,  I've yet to try -rw and other discs

This is a very limited solution tho'
it means that sharing discs with friends and relatives is pot luck and depends upon their players

hidden in the user manual is a one line comment that es10 recordings may not play back on some other players - they should print this in large on the box  

Antonio -> RE: panasonic es10 recordings show glitches on other players (1/29/2006 7:05:53 AM)

I see now, the recordings were done with the es10. Sorry I thought it was with a PC burner.

The Verbatim media are from the best you can get. Unfortunaly I have heard similar problem when burning with standalone recorders.

Have you try rip those you burn with your es10 onto your PC?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI