Miss Zeta Jones Made me Buy T Mobile (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Other] >> Free Discussion

TauriPhoenix -> Miss Zeta Jones Made me Buy T Mobile (1/4/2006 1:07:56 PM)

Does anyone here think Sex Sells? I watch the Paris Hilton Hamburger commercial and it doesn’t really want me to buy a burger, but I do enjoy the commercial. Do I go to Carls Jr. No. Somethings work. I have taken a shot at a bar because the waitress was really good looking and dress to kill. Thanks to Franky Wedge (napstergirl.tv so very hot.) I now have a free trial to Napster Music. I guess I didn’t purchase anything, yet? Do I use Wesson Oil b/c of Mrs. Brady? I have said too much. What I did buy is the the T Mobile. Not so much b/c Miss Zeta Jones is hot, but it seem to fit my needs. And she is hot. Dam it. Needless to say this thing busted shortly after I bought it. Doh!
Is it selection? Sex continues to be the most popular marketing tool out there? Does that mean it truely works? Would people be buying products regardless

emperor -> RE: Miss Zeta Jones Made me Buy T Mobile (1/5/2006 3:23:06 AM)

Sex always had been and will sell, meaning promoting products, its at the nature of a man to watch those nasty commercials [:)]

ddd3 -> RE: Miss Zeta Jones Made me Buy T Mobile (4/3/2006 8:08:35 PM)

The ad in which Cindy Crawford took off all her clothes apparently shifted an awful lot of cars.

Oddly enough, I can't remember what car it was though...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.513672E-02