AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. Update Released ! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News

SiliconFreak -> AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. Update Released ! (11/28/2005 5:02:37 AM)

We would like to inform you, that a new version of AnyDVD has been released. Here the list of fixes and improvements:

5.6.1.1, 2005 11 27

- New: Added detection and removal of a new type of protection "MacroVision RipGuard" as found on "Madagascar WideScreen" R1 (US) or "Vet Hard" R2 (Netherlands) to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
Note: RipGuard could be copied together with elby CloneDVD2 since   AnyDVD version 5.4.1.1, but this new version supports drag and drop of all files from DVD to harddisk as well!

- New: Added support for a new version of the Sony Arccos protection as found on "Seinfeld Season 6 Disc 3" R2 (German) to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"

- New: Information Window now shows MacroVision RipGuard, if it was detected.

- New: Information Window now displays, if "Error zones between files" have been removed, like on "Resident Evil - Apocalypse" R1 (US)

The update is free for all registered customers, of course. Just install the new version on top of your current version,
regardless which version you have installed: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Have fun with AnyDVD!

Source : SlySoft Press Release

MP3Mogul -> RE: AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. Update Released ! (11/28/2005 4:20:33 PM)

SiliconFreak,

Excellent post as usual... I'm updating now! [;)]

SiliconFreak -> RE: AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. Update Released ! (11/28/2005 5:12:25 PM)

Thanks...[;)]

And btw...have you already upgraded till now? Or still downloading the update? [8D][:D]

flammable pyro -> RE: AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. Update Released ! (11/28/2005 6:24:52 PM)

awsome im going to get updated to

MP3Mogul -> RE: AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. Update Released ! (11/28/2005 6:33:36 PM)

Actually, had the update installed before you posted... LOL! [;)]

SiliconFreak -> RE: AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. Update Released ! (11/28/2005 6:40:55 PM)

Nooooooooooo wayyyyy...really??? Could it be? I still dont believe you MP3....did you really have it installed BEFORE i actually posted it? [8D][:D][:)]

MP3Mogul -> RE: AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. Update Released ! (11/28/2005 7:42:45 PM)

Yeah, because you can choose UPDATE while AnyDVD is running, and I do it once a day when I get home.....and first thing in the morning..... and I have some alpha links ([;)]) and they are posted just before the release is...

SithTracy -> RE: AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. Update Released ! (11/28/2005 9:15:59 PM)

I'm glad they updated this software, but with the Sony Rootkit issue, it looks like this product is more than a DVD cracker... I don't backup a huge amount of DVD's, but the rootkit bloackage has me interested and I may jump on the AnyDVD bandwagon... Can some of you AnyDVD users tell me what this product can do with audio cd's as well?

SiliconFreak -> RE: AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. Update Released ! (11/29/2005 6:07:56 AM)

So you use the same methods as I do for my Virusscan, Firewall,AntiSpyware programs,registry cleaners,etc....smart move mannnnn...hahahahaha...[:D][;)]

But tell me honestly...isnt that somehow addictive...because at least I always check that many times per day...manually...although it would be more than enough for majority of those programs to be checked once or twice per week...but i just cant help myself....cause there is always that "WHAT IF...(they already released some update)"...[8D][:)]

Btw...some week ago...my IE was crashing almost nonstop...although not a single "safety" software didnt detect anything...and I also dont know what i did that it finally stopped...!?...I just rebooted couple of times....thats all...so now i wonder if it could be that i got this new IE Flaw (trojan?) that is still unpatched and from what i read has similar symptoms...!? But its strange...cause i tested that from the page at the link above...and the antivirus immidiately noticed me of its presence (which didnt happen before-when i experienced those problems!)...so any idea? Now it seems to be ok....but....its just a matter of time before some other outbreak happens...(and thats why its so important to have everything up-to-date...and even then you cant be 100% sure that it wont hit you...[&:][8D])...

Cya.

MP3Mogul -> RE: AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. Update Released ! (11/29/2005 4:50:05 PM)

Don't know if you guys know, but the latest release of SpySweeper (4.5.7.656) removes rootkit completely!

SiliconFreak -> RE: AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. Update Released ! (11/30/2005 6:46:33 AM)

Good to know that! Thank You MP3Mogul....appreciate that very much....[;)]

tqhoang -> RE: AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. Update Released ! (12/1/2005 1:30:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MP3Mogul

Don't know if you guys know, but the latest release of SpySweeper (4.5.7.656) removes rootkit completely!

Is this one better than Ad-aware and/or SpyBot S&D?

MP3Mogul -> RE: AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. Update Released ! (12/1/2005 6:24:08 AM)

I've been using it for years.  I have tried both you listed, but they don't compare to SpySweeper, so I say it's better.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.611328E-02