Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (Full Version)

All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News

T3TRISizer -> Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/25/2005 7:26:09 AM)

Electronic Arts UK has released the English/multi-language playable demo for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

This demo contains an introduction movie and one level that starts out in a tent camp.

Download : Playable demo (1 level) (136 MB)

Source : 3D Gamers

major9686 -> RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/25/2005 8:03:18 AM)

isnt that game out already ?
I thought it was released .. and so does the movie ..
guess I was wrong ..

SiliconFreak -> RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/25/2005 8:57:05 AM)

I know I have this game (but i am very dissapointed about it...[&:])...so it must been out already...also the movie is out...so you were 2x right....[:)]

major9686 -> RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/25/2005 9:29:39 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SiliconFreak

I know I have this game (but i am very dissapointed about it...[&:])...so it must been out already...also the movie is out...so you were 2x right....[:)]

ah ? disappointed ? why ? is it worse than the previous game ?

SiliconFreak -> RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/26/2005 6:28:27 PM)

dont know....its just not that good old harry potter i used to play (and finished also)....i liked and still do the "old" game...this one is far to complex for me....i mean...its nice...but too many spells...and also all story is somehow mixed up...[&:] It could be that i am too picky or maybe because i currently enjoy in NFS....so this one isnt so attractive to me...dont know...lets hear what others will say about it...[8D][;)]

major9686 -> RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/27/2005 12:55:32 AM)

quote:

dont know....its just not that good old harry potter i used to play (and finished also)....i liked and still do the "old" game...this one is far to complex for me....i mean...its nice...but too many spells...and also all story is somehow mixed up...[&:] It could be that i am too picky or maybe because i currently enjoy in NFS....so this one isnt so attractive to me...dont know...lets hear what others will say about it...[8D][;)]

ok .. I will get it .. should I get the PC or PS2 version ?

SiliconFreak -> RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/27/2005 11:40:08 AM)

Hahahaha...choose the one you need/want....for PC choose PC version...and if you want to play it on PS2...choose that version....simple huh? [8D][:D]

Clint -> RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/27/2005 1:32:20 PM)

Not that I play Harry Potter, but PC versions are generally much better graphically, and sounding.

SiliconFreak, you meantioned NFS... Have you tried the new "Most Wanted" or still on Underground 2 like me?

flammable pyro -> RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/27/2005 6:08:21 PM)

truthfully i would get it on ps2 if i were u the computer might freeze. but ive had experience with harry potter games and alot of the time i feel there not following the story. usually to dificult to many spells and chalanges. do they make u like do a chalange to get a spell like they did in the second for pc? well i saw the movie and even thought it dident match the book as much as it should have a think it waz beter then the third

major9686 -> RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/27/2005 6:42:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Clint

Not that I play Harry Potter, but PC versions are generally much better graphically, and sounding.

SiliconFreak, you meantioned NFS... Have you tried the new "Most Wanted" or still on Underground 2 like me?

he was talkin about the MW ;) ha ha ..
black edition ... I think he didnt stopped playin since he got it ;)

SiliconFreak -> RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/28/2005 4:54:28 AM)

Hahahahaha....guys guys...calm down....[8D][:D][:D]

So...i wouldnt worry about freezing...game (Harry Potter) runs fine...but it's just that its somehow to messy...dont know how to explain....but....[:)] Just get it and see for yourself...maybe you'll like it...i know i dont...[:@] But I liked previous version very much...it was fun playing it...but this one is totally opposite....dont know...maybe it's just me....so check it for yourself...[;)]

Clint....I have Most Wanted yes....although Undergound was also nice game to play...(every racing game is nice to me...as long as it has stunning graphics....and also phisics and all other details and playability are on serious levels...[;)]

And major6986...dont worry...maybe I am a Freak....[:D][8D]...but not ADDICTED Freak....well...at least not yet...hahahahahahahahha....so I wasnt playing it all weekend you know....cause i have much more SERIOUS work to do than to play games (although NFS surely is addictive![:)])....

Enjoy guys (&girls if any)....[;)]

major9686 -> RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/29/2005 2:09:42 AM)

quote:

Hahahahaha....guys guys...calm down....[8D][:D][:D]

So...i wouldnt worry about freezing...game (Harry Potter) runs fine...but it's just that its somehow to messy...dont know how to explain....but....[:)] Just get it and see for yourself...maybe you'll like it...i know i dont...[:@] But I liked previous version very much...it was fun playing it...but this one is totally opposite....dont know...maybe it's just me....so check it for yourself...[;)]

Clint....I have Most Wanted yes....although Undergound was also nice game to play...(every racing game is nice to me...as long as it has stunning graphics....and also phisics and all other details and playability are on serious levels...[;)]

And major6986...dont worry...maybe I am a Freak....[:D][8D]...but not ADDICTED Freak....well...at least not yet...hahahahahahahahha....so I wasnt playing it all weekend you know....cause i have much more SERIOUS work to do than to play games (although NFS surely is addictive![:)])....

Enjoy guys (&girls if any)....[;)]

dude .. I managed to play MW black edition ... on 1024x768 and it was lookin fine .. although all the options were turned off ;) ha ha ..
maybe I will even play on 1600x1200 today ha ha .. :)
it worked just fine .. but I prefer playin Fable at the moment ;) and I am an addicted freak .. played this game all weekend .. since friday ;)
I love that kind of games !!!

flammable pyro -> RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/29/2005 10:35:57 PM)

ok this is off subject but is anyone here from america??

fernandes -> RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/30/2005 1:47:11 AM)

Fable > HarryPotter but NFS > Fable so ...

NFS > aLL :P
Now seriously I know that the games genre are different, but anywayz :)

SiliconFreak -> RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/30/2005 6:45:28 AM)

No comment...totally agree with fernandes....NFS Rullzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....[8D][;)]

major9686 -> RE: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire English Demo (11/30/2005 8:08:46 AM)

quote:

No comment...totally agree with fernandes....NFS Rullzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....[8D][;)]

I prefer RPG and Adventure games ;)
and I like racing as long as my pc can run them with all graphic options turned on ! ha ha ...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI