Hdd Jumper Settings (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles

Ryozuki -> Hdd Jumper Settings (11/9/2005 5:58:35 PM)

This is my first post on this site and I hope I get some responses! I actually have a problem finding the jumper settings for the Official PS2 HDD (I am trying to connect it to my PC.) and can not set the hard drive to slave or master. If anyone knows the correct settings for the HDD and can show me plz help me out! Thank everyone in advance for any offered help.

SiliconFreak -> RE: Hdd Jumper Settings (11/9/2005 6:40:11 PM)

Hi again....sorry but dont know very much about PS2 - PC Harddisk compatibility....but if its possible...then (in case you already have a boot-HDD with some OS in your PC )...then set your PS2 HDD to slave (with jumpers on HDD) and it should work just fine (although i am not sure about PS2's file system!?) - otherwise you would need to format it into FAT or NTFS....and then it should work just fine....[;)]

I hope Emperor (or some other members) will come by and tell you more about it....cause he is a REAL PS2 freak....[:)][:D][;)]

Good luck!

SF.

SithTracy -> RE: Hdd Jumper Settings (11/9/2005 7:16:12 PM)

Sorry, don't own a PS2, but if there are no jumper settings, perhaps it defaults to CS/Cable Select.  Make it the only device on your secondary IDE controller.

Ryozuki -> RE: Hdd Jumper Settings (11/9/2005 8:01:24 PM)

Thanks for that info guys but the hdd that I have has the jumper clip things on the back of it. I was just trying to find out if anyone knew which prongs the clips should go on to set it to a slave drive. The PS2 hdd is not set to either and I need to know what the clip config is to set it to that. That  to much of a techy kinda guy so thats the best description of my problem I can give. If too confusing just let me know.... thx for the fast post though.

emperor -> RE: Hdd Jumper Settings (11/16/2005 4:12:58 AM)

there must be some kind of jumper at the back, just test and trial to see what will work

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI