Xbox leads in sales in the Yahooligans (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles

Jimmys -> Xbox leads in sales in the Yahooligans (11/10/2003 5:26:10 PM)

According to Yahooligans(the most visited sited from kids) the toys that kids hope to receive this holiday season are:

1. Xbox (Microsoft)

Console gaming that has been called the ultimate in next-generation gameplay.

2. Game Boy Advance SP (Nintendo)

A completely redesigned version of the popular Game Boy Advance, this system has a new illumination feature and a sleek, flip-screen design -- distinctively stylish, compact and portable.

3. PlayStation 2 System (Sony)

PlayStation 2's 300 Mhz processor delivers enhanced clarity and mesmerizing graphics. The PlayStation 2 also doubles as a CD/DVD player and plays most of the original PlayStation games.

Laffin Assassin -> RE: Xbox leads in sales in the Yahooligans (11/10/2003 9:31:45 PM)

I wonder how much Microsoft paid them to publish this !!! [:D][:D]

Jimmys -> RE: Xbox leads in sales in the Yahooligans (11/11/2003 12:24:18 PM)

Why are you saying this L.A.?
Do you know that you can install a win operating system on the xbox?
I haven't test that but there are so many tools that you can install on the xbox.I mean the fact that you can connect the xbox with your home pc make it much more powerfull and customizable than the ps2 console
In my opinion xbox should be lead in sales

Laffin Assassin -> RE: Xbox leads in sales in the Yahooligans (11/11/2003 8:37:39 PM)

The main thing anyone buys a Games Console is to play games normal Game Players aint bothered about Operating Systems all they want to do is play games and which Console has the most games by Far The Playstation 2 !!! [:)]

sp_admin -> RE: Xbox leads in sales in the Yahooligans (11/11/2003 9:22:56 PM)

Although not a game fun (anymore) myself, I have to ask the younger: which platform has the most attractive games?

Dolphinius_Rex -> RE: Xbox leads in sales in the Yahooligans (11/11/2003 9:56:29 PM)

I have seen nothing that says (with any reliability) that the Xbox is leading in sales. Actually, last I heard (after the gamecube price drop) the gamecube was starting to catch up, and the PS2 was still WAY ahead of anything else!

edit: Remember, the XBox isn't really a game console, it's a dumbed down PC... [:D]

MP3Mogul -> RE: Xbox leads in sales in the Yahooligans (11/12/2003 1:40:13 AM)

I agree SP, my kids love them, but I don't really have too much to do with them. I have kept up with all the mods applicable to the XBox, from TechTV.com and I must say, it is basically a computer, designed to play games, and there are many mods.

If I was a game "techie" I guess that would be the way to go, but it seems that Play Station by "far" has the better selection (this theory is based on my teenagers, not myself)...

Dolphinius_Rex -> RE: Xbox leads in sales in the Yahooligans (11/12/2003 3:46:02 AM)

The Playstation 2 is the ONLY game system I actually want to buy (although cannot justify yet) and that is simply because of the Final Fantasy series of games. If I was a gaming techie, then yeah, maybe I'd go for the X-Box, but I would have *SO* little use for it! The best thing on the X-Box is Halo, and it's on the PC now too [:D]

pnonso -> RE: Xbox leads in sales in the Yahooligans (11/14/2003 4:56:20 AM)

Especially since you can burn ps2 cds![}:)]

Jimmys -> RE: Xbox leads in sales in the Yahooligans (11/14/2003 11:50:27 AM)

quote:
Originally posted by pnonso

Especially since you can burn ps2 cds

Do you mean that you cannot play xbox cds?

sp -> RE: Xbox leads in sales in the Yahooligans (11/14/2003 2:14:30 PM)

Dear Pronso
Can you please edit your previous post, sot that it is not neccessary for the site to open all way to the right for including the text of your message.

Best regards, Sotiris

Laffin Assassin -> RE: Xbox leads in sales in the Yahooligans (11/14/2003 9:27:56 PM)

I have done it for him SP !!! [:)]

pnonso please don't add loads of Icons to your posts one is enough !!! [:)]

sp -> RE: Xbox leads in sales in the Yahooligans (11/15/2003 12:24:24 PM)

I know there is always the fire squadron (aka LA) in the corner, waiting to fix things up:)))
Thank you LA!

Laffin Assassin -> RE: Xbox leads in sales in the Yahooligans (11/15/2003 12:39:23 PM)

ROTFL !!! [:D][;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI