Best software for copying dual layer to dual layer? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy

MB -> Best software for copying dual layer to dual layer? (8/25/2005 7:51:07 PM)

Hi everyone,

I was wondering the best current software to copy dual layer to dual layer (dvd+r9)?

I have burned one dual layer in the past with DVD Decrypter (ripped an iso image and wrote it). I did work OK. Now that DVD Decrypter is no more, I am wondering what is the current best software (reading/writing) for the task - proper layer breaks, etc. I am using a Nec 3500A.

Thanks!

MB

emperor -> RE: Best software for copying dual layer to dual layer? (8/26/2005 3:34:13 AM)

CopyToDVD has no problem with DL media, it has been used to perform all our DL burning tests[;)]

MB -> RE: Best software for copying dual layer to dual layer? (8/28/2005 10:46:22 PM)

Thanks Emperor. I will try that with DVDFab Express as the "ripping" software. I guess this will be better than continuing with DVD Decrypter.

emperor -> RE: Best software for copying dual layer to dual layer? (8/29/2005 5:13:55 AM)

You can try and let us know of your results

MP3Mogul -> RE: Best software for copying dual layer to dual layer? (8/29/2005 6:02:58 PM)

I had problems with earlier versions of Nero on Dual Layer (problems at the layer break) and I used to use CopyToDVD, but as of the last 3 versions of Nero, I have been using it for Dual Layer's without a problem, and the scans look better than when using CopyToDVD (but both are acceptable) so I would say it's simply a matter of choice.  I prefer the All-In-One burning and I use Nero for everything.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI