[Deleted] (Full Version)

All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Security News

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (6/9/2005 6:16:31 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

SiliconFreak -> RE: CIA Experts Still Spooked by Kryptos Puzzle (6/9/2005 7:01:27 PM)

Very interesting article Ionian....[;)] So lets connect all our machines together and finally break the last part of puzzle...[8D][:)] But...if CIA couldnt done it in 6 years with all those state of the art computers....then I guess with our "state of Intel&AMD" babies...[:D]....we would need many many light years to solve it...if we are very lucky...maybe even before the sun stops shinning...[8D][:D][:)]

Lets join the club...[;)]

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (6/10/2005 2:35:02 AM)

[Deleted by Admins]

SiliconFreak -> RE: CIA Experts Still Spooked by Kryptos Puzzle (6/10/2005 11:51:11 AM)

[:D][8D]

...even Your "state-of-crying-out-loud" machines are way too much for this simple puzzle....[:)]

I just solved it in my first try, using only pencil and paper...and...(this is the most important part - without it noone can solve it!)...2 trucks of beer...mmmmmmmmm...that surely opens all new dimensions and posibilities...You should try this method too, if You want to solve it...otherwise...just leave it to us...KryptosFreaks professionals...[8D][:D][:)]

Buon Voyage...[;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI