how are Fuji dvd-r's? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles

krazykevoseed -> how are Fuji dvd-r's? (8/28/2003 7:08:09 AM)

are fuji dvd-r's good for backups for ps2 games? they seem to b the cheapest of the dvd-r brands. Can someone give me a good brand for dvd-r for ps2 backups and where to find them? thanks[:)]

Jimmys -> RE: how are Fuji dvd-r's? (8/28/2003 11:32:05 AM)

Hello
I have used Taiyo Yuden dvd-r 2x for 1.90 and 4X for 2.40 and works great on the modechiped ps2.

pnonso -> RE: how are Fuji dvd-r's? (10/30/2003 8:07:42 AM)

I do not think the type of DVD matters, just the mod chip in your ps2. Hope this helps.[:)]

Dolphinius_Rex -> RE: how are Fuji dvd-r's? (10/30/2003 9:19:19 AM)

quote:
Originally posted by pnonso

I do not think the type of DVD matters, just the mod chip in your ps2. Hope this helps.[:)]

Although I personally do not own either an XBox or a PS2, I have heard from some of my more game-oriented friends, that media is VERY important! Both systems can be extremely picky about what they will accept. Of course, this all depends on which drive used on the unit you have.

Laffin Assassin -> RE: how are Fuji dvd-r's? (10/30/2003 6:22:30 PM)

quote:
Originally posted by pnonso

You are wrong it does matter which type of DVD's you use to backup your Games if you use the cheap nasty ones they don't last 5 minutes so it always pays in the longrun to go for quality Media !!! [:(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI