Anyone have "The Bermuda Depths" R1? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Other] >> OnLine Shops

sinbad -> Anyone have "The Bermuda Depths" R1? (5/2/2005 8:47:10 AM)

I have a just okay VHS of this rare gem made in 1978 but I would like a DVD,e-mail me if you wanto sell or trade it.[:)]

xciwmff -> RE: Anyone have "The Bermuda Depths" R1? (5/2/2005 3:40:11 PM)

I don't believe it's out on DVD. Neither Ebay, Netflix, nor Blockbuster has it so I doubt anyone does.

emperor -> RE: Anyone have "The Bermuda Depths" R1? (5/6/2005 3:22:00 AM)

have you looked over ebay or google.com to find it?

cyberbambi123 -> RE: Anyone have "The Bermuda Depths" R1? (7/7/2005 4:40:08 PM)

look on www.i-offer.com (or similar)  . there are a few sellers of this film

trouble4u -> RE: Anyone have "The Bermuda Depths" R1? (7/17/2005 12:15:28 AM)

I have copies of this movie.  They are both DVD and VHS.  The DVD copy is made from a rental copy VHS tape.  The video color is faded at the beginning but get progressivly better as the movie continues.  just contact me with your DVD player manufacturer and model number and I will reply with if I can make you a DVD copy of this movie.

patbateman -> RE: Anyone have "The Bermuda Depths" R1? (11/9/2008 6:33:05 PM)

I have both a VHS and a DVD of The Bermuda Depths. It's true that the DVD is nothing more than a copy of an old VHS and the quality of the DVD version is far worse than the quality of the VHS. I would consider trasferring the VHS yourself if you have a good copy. I wouldn't count on finding a real DVD for this movie soon. If you can't wait, here's a scene from The Bermuda Depths (scene number 6), it's part of a horror movie quiz with some rare outtakes  [:)]

http://www.drowned-sorrow.com/quizzhard.html

MP3Mogul -> RE: Anyone have "The Bermuda Depths" R1? (11/9/2008 6:48:23 PM)

You are answering a 3 1/2 year old post!

maybeletitgo -> RE: Anyone have "The Bermuda Depths" R1? (2/17/2009 9:36:29 PM)

Farscape will always be my top 5 favorites personally.
It's a fantastic show with tons of messed situations and living beings. Its loaded with chaotic characters that you'll either fall madly in love with or just absolutely hate.
John (the main guy) sometimes you hate him and most of the times you love him, and that's what I like about him and everyone on the show is so unique.
The show is hard at first to get into. But keep watching and I promise you will get hooked into the show so deeply that you'll want to be the guy who slips through a wormhole and gets mind frelled by Scorpius.

"dvd   collects"

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI