Why is this forum... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack

mattyboy -> Why is this forum... (4/20/2005 4:17:13 PM)

Its always completely dead here. Why? The site is called cdrinfo. Everyone is at cdfreaks.com I guess.

MP3Mogul -> RE: Why is this forum such a wasteland? (4/20/2005 4:25:10 PM)

20965 Registered users have made 99798 posts in 38 forums. There are currently 23745 topics

You call that dead????

Why is it that you bother to join, then make nasty posts. If you have nothing better to do, please don't bother.

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (4/20/2005 5:15:12 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

mattyboy -> RE: Why is this forum such a wasteland? (4/20/2005 7:01:27 PM)

Relax. Its not a nasty post. Why can someone ask a simple question without the crybabies coming out of the wood work and getting all worked up. I was talking about the dvd/optical drives forum , not the ENTIRE site. But I guess thats beyond you. Reading the three posts here I only see insults and cynical attitude in the 2 belonging to you to. If you actually look, compared to the site I mentioned, theres like 3 posts in the dvd/optical drives section a day, and thats what I was talking about. Youd think that you two owned this site or something.

zebra -> RE: Why is this forum such a wasteland? (4/20/2005 8:09:27 PM)

Hrrrrrm....

Zebra's two cents

I have a great deal of respect for CDRinfo's reviewing techniques and the tests they run, within their reviews. It more closely ascertains the testing methodologies that are considered suitable by INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS, than some other CD/DVD sites. I enjoy the people here as well. I have been on the CD/DVD forum sites for many years longer than most of you...and have seen many things happen in my time (being part of major movements). All in all, I can say that I recommend places such as:

* CDRinfo
* Speedlabs
* RPC1
* cdrlabs
* dvd-recordable.org

As friendly, informative and non-hostile environments. The people that reside here are oftentimes the best people to ask questions to, let alone some of them having close industry affiliation. CDRinfo seems pretty popular to me?

Iggy -> RE: Why is this forum such a wasteland? (4/21/2005 4:17:19 AM)

mattyboy did you need any info and nobady replied to you? sometimes, speaks for myself, if I cannot find an answer I prefer not to say anything than say something irrelevant. So I think somethink similar had also happend here.[:)]

MP3Mogul -> RE: Why is this forum such a wasteland? (4/21/2005 5:56:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mattyboy

Relax. Its not a nasty post. Why can someone ask a simple question without the crybabies coming out of the wood work and getting all worked up. I was talking about the dvd/optical drives forum , not the ENTIRE site. But I guess thats beyond you. Reading the three posts here I only see insults and cynical attitude in the 2 belonging to you to. If you actually look, compared to the site I mentioned, theres like 3 posts in the dvd/optical drives section a day, and thats what I was talking about. Youd think that you two owned this site or something.

I am relaxed, and I'm not a crybaby. No one was cynical. Perhaps you should have chosen your words a bit more wisely, and you would have gotten a better response.

I have been to the FREAKS site. It's not very professionally run, and it doesn't compare.

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (4/21/2005 12:42:20 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

gangrene -> RE: Why is this forum such a wasteland? (4/21/2005 9:06:25 PM)

Yeah, I'll second that... this was the first forum/site I posted on when asking about those block errors... and I got more replies in 1 day here, than I've gotten in like... 5-6 days on that cdfreaks forum... it seems less friendly there, than here.

PS. Still got the errors :/ And help is still appreciated (cdrom has a bad block... )

/Doug Bradley

emperor -> RE: Why is this forum such a wasteland? (4/22/2005 6:57:26 PM)

@mattyboy, the topic has been moved to the Users Feedback area and forum title changed since was not according to this forum rules.

You can visit which forums you want and speak free about your opinions, at least, at this forum. I know that if you was posting the same thread at other sites, your account would have been locked out[8|]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI