My t.v is out...Can i connect my pc monitor ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles

kokos -> My t.v is out...Can i connect my pc monitor ? (7/2/2003 4:03:44 PM)

Hello again [:D]
i have one more specific question now
I want to connect my ps2 console with my pc monitor
My tv is out i dont have money for a new one but i want to play again the great evil dead game
I am waiting for your help [;)]

Dolphinius_Rex -> RE: My t.v is out...Can i connect my pc monitor ? (7/2/2003 7:31:40 PM)

Sure, if you have a TV Tuner or similar interface card. If you don't, they are probably MUCH cheaper then a T.V.

sp -> RE: My t.v is out...Can i connect my pc monitor ? (7/3/2003 11:15:55 AM)

Should I add, of a better quality as well?

Dolphinius_Rex -> RE: My t.v is out...Can i connect my pc monitor ? (7/3/2003 11:24:09 AM)

That depends on the card of course [:D]

the cool part is that you can record your games onto the computer as movie files. This allows you to save some of the really cool animations from the FF serise, or some of the cool manuvers you pull of in strategy games, or first person shooters.

kokos -> RE: My t.v is out...Can i connect my pc monitor ? (7/3/2003 12:18:37 PM)

I find this one
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=0&products_id=274&
looks like a good choice for me !

Dolphinius_Rex -> RE: My t.v is out...Can i connect my pc monitor ? (7/3/2003 1:02:19 PM)

Yep, that'll do it [:)]

It won't let you plug TV cable into your monitor though, but that's not a big deal.

pnonso -> RE: My t.v is out...Can i connect my pc monitor ? (10/26/2003 6:08:12 AM)

Ya I think you can play your ps2 on your computer but you would need software![:I]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI