Star Wars III Rendered On Athlon 64 ! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics

SiliconFreak -> Star Wars III Rendered On Athlon 64 ! (3/16/2005 11:10:38 AM)

AMD made Jedis for the Republic...[:)]

We received many mails after we filed our Star Wars episode III rendered on Windows 64 story, here.

In the last paragraph we wondered which CPU was used and we got an answer from many of you. Yes, AMD even did a press release that Star Wars Episode II was rendered on bunch of AMD Athlon 64 CPUs. AMD just followed on and helped George Lucas with Episode III as well. You can check one of the links here

This is a cool marketing win for AMD and it's a real recognition of its 64 bit efforts as I believe its marketing can come up with things like: "If it's good for the Jedi and the Republic it has to be good for gaming and home use".

That again raises the question which graphic cards were those boys using, Geforce–Quadro or Radeon Fire GL, we wonder.

Source : TheInquirer

Cooler -> RE: Star Wars III Rendered On Athlon 64 ! (3/19/2005 12:01:47 AM)

"Strong the force in AMD Athlon 64 is..." [:D]
Next step in Star Wars saga: "May the nForce be with you!"? [8D]

SiliconFreak -> RE: Star Wars III Rendered On Athlon 64 ! (3/19/2005 10:48:18 AM)

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHA.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...[8D][:D]

Like I said before...You sure are a JOKER! [:)][:D] You really need to go into entertainment business...You would be Nr.1 in no-time! [8D][:D]

No more comment on this one...hahahhahahaha...cant stop laughing...[8D][:D][:D][:D]

Be well guys and girls...ohhhh...are there any girls here? Cause as far as I remember...I saw 1 or 2 a loooooooong time ago...but lately...nothing..0...[&:] Correct me if I am wrong!? Because in that case we need to do more to attract them...so what do You suggest on this one Cooler? (or others)? [:)][;)]

Cooler -> RE: Star Wars III Rendered On Athlon 64 ! (3/23/2005 11:56:23 AM)

Girls? I vaguely remember hearing about them: Girlfriend v1.0, Girlfriend v1.2, etc. [8D]
Just be warned about Wife v1.0 lurking around... [8D]
How many bits are in one girl? Or is it measured by nibbles? Two nibbles make one byte, eh? [:D][8D]

SiliconFreak -> RE: Star Wars III Rendered On Athlon 64 ! (3/23/2005 5:52:06 PM)

Wife v1.0? You meant YOUR WIFE? [8D][:D] In that case...I dont know why I should be warned? YOU should be...not me...hahahahaha...cause if she catch you with some of those Girlfriend v1.x ...you will wish you never got married in first place....[8D][:D][:)]

bb? maybe one byte for you...maybe Big Boobs for others...maybe...Big Ben for third ones...who knows...[8D][:D]

Stay cool Cooler (and others too ofcourse [;)])

cya soon[:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI