[Deleted] (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Other] >> OnLine Shops

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (3/6/2005 12:12:54 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

Matthew -> RE: Live in the UK? Want a free IPOD Shuffle? (3/6/2005 4:48:45 PM)

Do I smell Spam?

I can see this breaking down real fast

Cooler -> RE: Live in the UK? Want a free IPOD Shuffle? (3/6/2005 8:17:48 PM)

Yup, you are smelling correctly!
This worse than average spam, because it's spam trying to make more people acting as spammers. [>:]

If anyone is stupid enough to click that referring link, they should at least remove referrer from the link first! Oh... and I said "stupid", because I can't really believe someone actually wanting to join into group of "Most Hated People of Internet"! [8|]
If that did not get readers attention, let me rephrase: Everyone hates spam(mers), so why paint the target onto your head? [8D]

No, I'm not overreacting (again). I'm only tired to this kind of crap spreading all over. This may very well be "Free Discussion" area, but could I be authorized to shoot the spammers... pretty please? [:-]

Matthew -> RE: Live in the UK? Want a free IPOD Shuffle? (3/8/2005 6:27:44 PM)

Of course, Your email (and a real address for shipping) is collected - a nice little spammers database!

Maybe, just MAYBE, it might pay for a few, with the incentivised clickthroughs (that would also pay points at the RPOINTS forum)
http://www.rpoints.com/?ruid=24242 MY referral - join through a referral link, both you and the referrerer get a 500 point (£5) bonus when you reach £25 (2500 points) ... from shopping rebates, free comparison site points, joinup points (a LOT of DVD rental free trial points). Skip the referral, no bonus for anyone

Rpoints is the most open and honest reward scheme around, though there are a couple of similar points sites.

Maybe I'm breaking a confidence here, but if you make it to £50 you can go "VIP" and get an Amazon discount (on using your points). I got VIP with NO referrals, and with only one rebate, the rest was free points, though I did push the max limits, and there was one more good freepoints site worth 20 per day
Otherwise, you can cash points in at £10 or above.

Willwill100 -> RE: Live in the UK? Want a free IPOD Shuffle? (3/15/2005 3:52:16 PM)

If you want a free iPOD Mini in the uk goto : http://www.freeipoduk.co.uk

Trust me it really works. All you have to do is sign up for a couple of offers, couple of which are free, and get some friends to do the same!!

MP3Mogul -> RE: Live in the UK? Want a free IPOD Shuffle? (3/15/2005 5:44:10 PM)

Easiest way to get it:

1) Go to a store that sells it

2) Pull money out of your pocket and pay for it

3) Take it home and enjoy!

[:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.586914E-02