[Deleted] (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Other] >> Free Discussion

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (2/19/2005 7:07:03 AM)

[Deleted by Admins]

Cooler -> RE: Free iPod Shuffle - stores upto 240 songs !! (2/20/2005 12:47:27 PM)

I thought everybody is tired to these already?!
At first I wrote "a bit" of critical opinion of mine here, but I guess it's easier to put it this way:
"I refuse to spam... or help spammers. Any kind of spammers!" [>:]

Rrright. At least you did not span this across the board to all other areas... [8|]

MP3Mogul -> RE: Free iPod Shuffle - stores upto 240 songs !! (2/21/2005 5:23:06 AM)

Yeah it was posted in the wrong area, I moved it here.

Cooler -> RE: Free iPod Shuffle - stores upto 240 songs !! (2/22/2005 3:59:56 AM)

Thanks for that.[;)]
Sorry... but I tend "sometimes" overreact(?) when I see these nowadays way too common "free-this-and-that" schemes. They're not even like the old days freebies which actually were free without strings attached. Today it's not enough to give something free just to introduce products to customers in hope they will but later more of them (or something related to product), but customers are being lured to work as buffer for spammers. Like "Oh, I was not spamming - It was just one of our customer expressing his/her satisfaction for our new exciting product XXX! All those n+1 times, of course...". [8|]

darkmuck -> RE: Free iPod Shuffle - stores upto 240 songs !! (3/22/2005 11:46:30 AM)

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! It has been featured on shows such as CNN, NBC, and g4TechTV's The Screen Savers.

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link and some other offers. To help us both get iPod Shuffles , click this link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
Remember you can sign up for as many as you like, but you must complete an offer for each one to recieve it.It has been featured on shows such as CNN, NBC, and g4TechTV's The Screen Savers.

Free 1GB iPod Shuffle, removed from admin, stop spamming!

P.S. - if you use my link I will paypal you $5 thanks

xciwmff -> RE: Free iPod Shuffle - stores upto 240 songs !! (3/22/2005 2:34:42 PM)

Will a mod please lock this? And remove his link, this forum is not the place for all this spam.

MP3Mogul -> RE: Free iPod Shuffle - stores upto 240 songs !! (3/22/2005 3:31:00 PM)

Yes, while I agree with you that it's SPAM, this is also the "Free Discussion Area" and users can feel free to post whatever they desire within certain limits.

I don't think a small post above has violated any rules, and we desire to make the board desirable for each and every user. If you do not desire to read these posts, simply don't scan this area.

xciwmff -> RE: Free iPod Shuffle - stores upto 240 songs !! (3/22/2005 4:54:34 PM)

Then why was this one locked and the user banned? http://www.cdrinfo.com/forum/tm.asp?m=103959

emperor -> RE: Free iPod Shuffle - stores upto 240 songs !! (3/22/2005 5:43:46 PM)

posting can be permitted, but not spamming and links that are misleading to other users, user banned

menuserve -> RE: Free iPod Shuffle - stores upto 240 songs !! (4/6/2005 8:36:53 AM)

if you have one of these ipod shuffle players, you have to check out www.ipodt.com

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI